• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Obscene combinations of smileys"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    That was your pin number, silly.

Back on topic...

Why does it lick the sick back up:
    It's because that actual smiley isn't quite what Admin thinks it is. I saw on it another site years ago, it's supposed to represent an emetophiliac.

Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I know. Thanks for the tip, Mich.

Well I will have you know, Dave, that I was asked for my number in Sainsburys not more than an hour ago.

That was your pin number, silly.

Back on topic...

Why does it lick the sick back up:
    I thought this one was a weird vampire:

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    How did you do it?

I kept bumping into this guy as I was shopping, there was a bit of smiling and eyebrow wiggling, and on we go.

The finale was as I was browsing er, feminie hygiene products. He walked past the end of the aisle, then sort of reversed the trolley and came up the aisle towards me. I glanced up and realised he actually was heading for me, smiling.

He stopped his trolley and said hello, which shocked me enough. There was an awkward silence, at which point he totally won me over. He glanced at the shelf I was at, and looked a bit mortified. He tried to act cool, and nodded towards the shelf. I started grinning and he said:

'Yeah....menstruation.'

Yup.
    Did exactly as you described but had to make the effort to be in same isle walking towards to try and get some eye contact first. Up one isle, slowly, looking at products, smile and move on. Get to end, turn trolly and run like hell down the other knocking old people and kids over to be in perfect position at the next. Hard to be tactful when your trolley squeaks though.

I also made an effort NOT to catch them in the ladies isles. Walk up, tell them you noticed them, thought they looked attractive and wondered if I could get in contact again to chat. Get a range of responses from complete blanking to lots of blushing and swapping of numbers.

Most guys think it is a stupid idea but as you can see with this thread it shows a bit of confidence and spontaneity which often a clincher. Good basis to laugh about in the early stages when you have nothing in common to chat about as well.

Am sure it gives them a reason to run home, get on a forum and discuss with the girlies the moment some old bald minger accosted them in the supermarket as well

Oh... forgot most important tactic as well. If it looks like I am gonna take the plunge I leave my trolley of microwave meals, stockings and marigold gloves, get another, fill it with veg, meat, Tesco's finest etc and then fire in. If it goes wrong I leave that and back to the microwave meals trolley. Winner

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Oh tulip - I misread that

Love it - ok thats reason number one why you should go out with him at least once
    WCMS

He sounds an interesting character

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Nice one MP

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    ...and see the look on his face as MP says she no longer needs them.
    Bit close to the bone that one Paddy!

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    And if it gets that far, he already knows what to get you for your 1 month anniversary
    ...and see the look on his face as MP says she no longer needs them.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Plus, most women browse that section just before the time they need it and if you didn't rip his head off and shove it up his ass - he knows you aren't a psycho at that time of the month too
    (Just all the time)

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    And if it gets that far, he already knows what to get you for your 1 month anniversary
    You're scaring me now DB, let's not think past the first date...

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Zaccly. He already knows my monthly cycle, so what can go wrong?
    Plus, most women browse that section just before the time they need it and if you didn't rip his head off and shove it up his ass - he knows you aren't a psycho at that time of the month too

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

Love it - ok thats reason number one why you should go out with him at least once

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    He said it, not me!

Ha ha, I wish I HAD said it though!!!

Yes, quite.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Nice to see you played it cool

Fit?
    He said it, not me!

Ha ha, I wish I HAD said it though!!!

Yes, quite.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    How did you do it?

I kept bumping into this guy as I was shopping, there was a bit of smiling and eyebrow wiggling, and on we go.

The finale was as I was browsing er, feminie hygiene products. He walked past the end of the aisle, then sort of reversed the trolley and came up the aisle towards me. I glanced up and realised he actually was heading for me, smiling.

He stopped his trolley and said hello, which shocked me enough. There was an awkward silence, at which point he totally won me over. He glanced at the shelf I was at, and looked a bit mortified. He tried to act cool, and nodded towards the shelf. I started grinning and he said:

'Yeah....menstruation.'

Yup.
    Nice to see you played it cool

Fit?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X