• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Another 4 deaths.. pattern emerging"

Collapse

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    i wish cuk would declare a state of emergency and limit your posting to stuff you understand.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    This seems to be a strong pattern..... either very young, pregnant or obese.
    So labour voters then? No no working class people actually get pregnant you know. We just collect the newborn from Harvey Nicks.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Could we have a blanket party for him instead?
    Roll of carpet, bucket of quicklime and a shovel

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Just so long as it's a typhus blanket.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberztory View Post
    It has just been announced that some states of Brazil have now declared a State of Emergency which will restrict crowding of people. They will not be able to go to the cinema etc.

Bearing in mind that the death rate is low, at 11, and ours is much higher, I wonder if our government is yet again dithering and complacent.
    Yes, time for compulsory slaughter of all Tories

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    That would be a blanket ban then.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    i wish cuk would declare a state of emergency and limit your posting to stuff you understand.

Even though I don't agree with your opinion. I would defend your right to say it, especially as it's like getting blood out of a stone.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

That would be a blanket ban then.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    It has just been announced that some states of Brazil have now declared a State of Emergency which will restrict crowding of people. They will not be able to go to the cinema etc.

Bearing in mind that the death rate is low, at 11, and ours is much higher, I wonder if our government is yet again dithering and complacent.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    all fat men should get immediate free liposuction

Not for myself, you understand, but I have a friend who thinks he may be stout

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    That'll be never then, but that won't stop his trollish postings - which have all the significance of a dog's farts.
    That's unfair to dogs - all of their farts are way more significant and intellectually stimulating than cyberghoul's demented ramblings

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I was hoping he wouldn't post again until he'd understood it.
    That'll be never then, but that won't stop his trollish postings - which have all the significance of a dog's farts.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Don't tax his ancient Alzheimer-prone neurons. He's too stupid to educate at his age. Actually that was probably true at any age.
    I was hoping he wouldn't post again until he'd understood it.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    As a skinny(ish) over 40 woman with the likelihood of pregancy in the realms of religeous miracles, I feel fantastic...

<wonders if the possibly reduced lifespan means that I can take up fags and absinthe...>

Leave a comment:

Working...
X