• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another 4 deaths.. pattern emerging

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    That'll be never then, but that won't stop his trollish postings - which have all the significance of a dog's farts.
    That's unfair to dogs - all of their farts are way more significant and intellectually stimulating than cyberghoul's demented ramblings

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      all fat men should get immediate free liposuction

Not for myself, you understand, but I have a friend who thinks he may be stout

Comment

It has just been announced that some states of Brazil have now declared a State of Emergency which will restrict crowding of people. They will not be able to go to the cinema etc.

Bearing in mind that the death rate is low, at 11, and ours is much higher, I wonder if our government is yet again dithering and complacent.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
          It has just been announced that some states of Brazil have now declared a State of Emergency which will restrict crowding of people. They will not be able to go to the cinema etc.

Bearing in mind that the death rate is low, at 11, and ours is much higher, I wonder if our government is yet again dithering and complacent.
          i wish cuk would declare a state of emergency and limit your posting to stuff you understand.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            i wish cuk would declare a state of emergency and limit your posting to stuff you understand.

That would be a blanket ban then.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Even though I don't agree with your opinion. I would defend your right to say it, especially as it's like getting blood out of a stone.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                That would be a blanket ban then.
                Could we have a blanket party for him instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberztory View Post

Yes, time for compulsory slaughter of all Tories

Comment

Just so long as it's a typhus blanket.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Roll of carpet, bucket of quicklime and a shovel
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X