• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Police came round tonight...."

Collapse

• shoes
    replied
    That'll teach you to live near poor people. Housing estates, just say no.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

Could get interesting......
    That's about as likely as me winning the lottery.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Breaking News..........................

Man found with head wedged in letterbox

A man had to be cut free from a neighbours letterbox by the emergency services today.
    The man claimed to have been dragged through the letterbox by the ears as he was searching for his lost kitten.
    Police stated that the man had been thoroughly Banjoed during the incident, and were appealing for witnesses.
    The man is currently recovering in hospital after receiving an enema and a bunch of roses.

And he is over there now trying to get his head stuck again...

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    This is not just a neighbour dispute, this is a problem with a disturbed psycho, and I am actually quite scared for my safety!
    Take a holiday, and/or move house if it's that bad. Relying on police or personal heroics only works on TV.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    This is not just a neighbour dispute, this is a problem with a disturbed psycho, and I am actually quite scared for my safety!
    It's quite normal for a disturbed psycho to feel scared for his safety.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Mafia update…..

Well, not swimming with the fishies as yet……

I had a chat with the loons mother who is living with him, said how sorry I am that she has spawned the son of satan (or words to effect). Ie, just said sorry that you are in the middle of trouble from the council and police, but, explained that he was threatening me, and the police are considering charges for wasting police time and breaching the peace. She looked emotionless and went inside. Maybe she is just used to him. I feel sorry for the kids living there as there are a lot of shouting matches, cannot be good for them.

Police have made another trip to the road and asked him to park his van on the dug up drive (as all rubble the car would not be able to clear it okay).

He spent ALL day yesterday clearing out his van in the front of his house, so, was a very interesting day as he has obviously been asked by the police to keep himself to himself and ignore me.

Was a very icy feeling walking to and from my own front door – thankfully he ignored me.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Breaking News..........................

Man found with head wedged in letterbox

A man had to be cut free from a neighbours letterbox by the emergency services today.
    The man claimed to have been dragged through the letterbox by the ears as he was searching for his lost kitten.
    Police stated that the man had been thoroughly Banjoed during the incident, and were appealing for witnesses.
    The man is currently recovering in hospital after receiving an enema and a bunch of roses.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    go and listen through the letterbox - then report back.

Ear trumpet against the living room window, surely

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Just at the end of my road going to the gym - saw the police car return to my house, so, doubled back home.

Policeman currently in the neighbours house. His mum is also inside.

go and listen through the letterbox - then report back.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    You seem to have us confused with people who give a tulip.
    Shut up!

I hate missing the end (Even B movies)

Keep us up to date Wilmslow.

PS. Did you sell the car yet & for How much? (I haven't checked ebay recently)

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    You seem to have us confused with people who give a tulip.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Just at the end of my road going to the gym - saw the police car return to my house, so, doubled back home.

Policeman currently in the neighbours house. His mum is also inside.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Well, not swimming with fishes - as yet

Police came around just as I was arriving at home, perfect timing.

Listened, the fact I am the homewatch co-ordinator helped, they then wanted to see the mafia man.

As the policeman was going out of my house, the mafia dude went to his van and drove off, appearing back in 5 mins once the copper had gone!

The copper normally works in Colshaw, a rough Manchester overspill, even he had not heard of banjo......

Thankfully his mum (who lives at home with him!) saw the police leaving, and was looking all 'bella mamma' as old Italian mother look at the window.

Not sure what will give him more grief - the earache his mum will give him, or the police when they visit him later on!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    To banjo someone is a Glaswegian term meaning to hit them a single hard blow

See you Jimmy

Has he been inside, does he have some hard mates, are you going to find yourself swimming with the fishies.

Alas poor Wilmslow....

IMHO, never start an argument with someone unless you are the person who will finish it!

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Wish I was laughing - I was scared out of my wits tonight, starting to get beyond amusing, he is a dangerous man.

When he first moved in he pushed a woman to the pavement trying to escape him and told the elderly people to f-off as they tried to help her!

Sounds like he really does not care about anything the police will try....
    Why are you worrying? Just like that bogus ticket name, you've made the whole thing up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X