• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police came round tonight....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Parked too close to a junction, IIRC.

I daresay you could google for the whole sorry saga, if you have nothing better to do... but I'm sure you have
    You are right - I have the kettle to de-scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
      Made up. Like the rest of it.
      A Google search for the phrase, at the time of posting, returns only this thread - almost a googlewhack

Comment

The beat goes on.....

Stayed away last night, came home tonight.

Found a parking ticket envelope on the GTV outside my house - inside was a joke ticket stating 'You are a muppet!'. Yeah, very original Mr Mafia....

Had a chat with the neighbour - said about the ticket, and how he told me the lovely elderly people called the police, and they did not - said I want things to die down again, and I did not want to get back to the police. The reply was that he said he wanted to banjo me (whatever that means!!) - and how he does not care about the police, with a few f's and f-offs here for good measure.

Hence.... with a heavy heart, called the police for an incident number, the local police will be coming over on Friday evening to get things looked into.

Had a chat with a nice neighbour - apparently he is banned from his local Travis Perkins due to his agression (which is bad for a buillder!!)

He clearly has anger management problems - very disturbing as he has a couple of kids in the house, I worry about their sanity, as well as my safety these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
          The beat goes on.....

Stayed away last night, came home tonight.

Found a parking ticket envelope on the GTV outside my house - inside was a joke ticket stating 'You are a muppet!'. Yeah, very original Mr Mafia....

Had a chat with the neighbour - said about the ticket, and how he told me the lovely elderly people called the police, and they did not - said I want things to die down again, and I did not want to get back to the police. The reply was that he said he wanted to banjo me (whatever that means!!) - and how he does not care about the police, with a few f's and f-offs here for good measure.

Hence.... with a heavy heart, called the police for an incident number, the local police will be coming over on Friday evening to get things looked into.

Had a chat with a nice neighbour - apparently he is banned from his local Travis Perkins due to his agression (which is bad for a buillder!!)

He clearly has anger management problems - very disturbing as he has a couple of kids in the house, I worry about their sanity, as well as my safety these days.
          Wilmslow, I am so sorry but you just gave me my first laugh out loud moment of the day.....

Thanks a milion sweetie
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Wilmslow, I am so sorry but you just gave me my first laugh out loud moment of the day.....

Thanks a milion sweetie
            Wish I was laughing - I was scared out of my wits tonight, starting to get beyond amusing, he is a dangerous man.

When he first moved in he pushed a woman to the pavement trying to escape him and told the elderly people to f-off as they tried to help her!

Sounds like he really does not care about anything the police will try....

Comment

Wish I was laughing - I was scared out of my wits tonight, starting to get beyond amusing, he is a dangerous man.

When he first moved in he pushed a woman to the pavement trying to escape him and told the elderly people to f-off as they tried to help her!

Sounds like he really does not care about anything the police will try....
              Ah, I didn't mean anything by it - its just the way you write stuff....

Don't be scared, he is clearly just a bully.
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Ah, I didn't mean anything by it - its just the way you write stuff....

Don't be scared, he is clearly just a bully.
                Yeah, I know you did not mean that, just not feeling my usual self tonight.

Defo don't want to find out what a good banjoing means though!!

Comment

oh dear, just looked this up on Urban Dictionary......

"Banjo
                  A made up word that is used to describe having a sexual act without penetration but still being naked. This includes oral sex, partner(s) masturbation, groping, kissing, etc.
                  We met last night but we only banjoed. "

Comment

See Banjoing
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      See Banjoing

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Banjoing

Andy W get's a mention too!

Comment

Working...
                      X