• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police came round tonight....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Just at the end of my road going to the gym - saw the police car return to my house, so, doubled back home.

Policeman currently in the neighbours house. His mum is also inside.

Could get interesting......
    go and listen through the letterbox - then report back.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      go and listen through the letterbox - then report back.

Ear trumpet against the living room window, surely

Comment

Breaking News..........................

Man found with head wedged in letterbox

A man had to be cut free from a neighbours letterbox by the emergency services today.
        The man claimed to have been dragged through the letterbox by the ears as he was searching for his lost kitten.
        Police stated that the man had been thoroughly Banjoed during the incident, and were appealing for witnesses.
        The man is currently recovering in hospital after receiving an enema and a bunch of roses.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Mafia update…..

Well, not swimming with the fishies as yet……

I had a chat with the loons mother who is living with him, said how sorry I am that she has spawned the son of satan (or words to effect). Ie, just said sorry that you are in the middle of trouble from the council and police, but, explained that he was threatening me, and the police are considering charges for wasting police time and breaching the peace. She looked emotionless and went inside. Maybe she is just used to him. I feel sorry for the kids living there as there are a lot of shouting matches, cannot be good for them.

Police have made another trip to the road and asked him to park his van on the dug up drive (as all rubble the car would not be able to clear it okay).

He spent ALL day yesterday clearing out his van in the front of his house, so, was a very interesting day as he has obviously been asked by the police to keep himself to himself and ignore me.

Was a very icy feeling walking to and from my own front door – thankfully he ignored me.

This is not just a neighbour dispute, this is a problem with a disturbed psycho, and I am actually quite scared for my safety!

Comment

This is not just a neighbour dispute, this is a problem with a disturbed psycho, and I am actually quite scared for my safety!
            It's quite normal for a disturbed psycho to feel scared for his safety.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Take a holiday, and/or move house if it's that bad. Relying on police or personal heroics only works on TV.
              Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Breaking News..........................

Man found with head wedged in letterbox

A man had to be cut free from a neighbours letterbox by the emergency services today.
                The man claimed to have been dragged through the letterbox by the ears as he was searching for his lost kitten.
                Police stated that the man had been thoroughly Banjoed during the incident, and were appealing for witnesses.
                The man is currently recovering in hospital after receiving an enema and a bunch of roses.

And he is over there now trying to get his head stuck again...

Comment

Could get interesting......
                  That's about as likely as me winning the lottery.

Comment

That'll teach you to live near poor people. Housing estates, just say no.

Comment

Working...
                    X