• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Insert Rude Name

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Insert Rude Name"

Collapse

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

If people are entitled to financial help then they should claim it. Even if they are workshy one legged lesbian whale lovers who spend most of their time on protest marches.

Note, these days you don't actually need to be female to be a lesbian, thanks to workshy one legged lesbian whale lovers who spend most of their time on protest marches.
    O brave new world, That has such people in't.

© Old Billy Shakespeare

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

claimants doubled in a year
    If people are entitled to financial help then they should claim it. Even if they are workshy one legged lesbian whale lovers who spend most of their time on protest marches.

Note, these days you don't actually need to be female to be a lesbian, thanks to workshy one legged lesbian whale lovers who spend most of their time on protest marches.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Barbra Streisand

The more the government makes a fuss stating people are faking it generates news stories with info from charities who help people legitimately claim it, the more eligible people find out they can claim.

If you don't want people to claim a benefit then don't make a fuss about it.
    claimants doubled in a year

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

Well something is happening

https://ifs.org.uk/publications/numb...hat%20increase.

Whats the betting there are 3000 claimants living in the same studio flat in Dagenham?

Fraud does look a likely reason for the rise.
    Barbra Streisand

The more the government makes a fuss stating people are faking it generates news stories with info from charities who help people legitimately claim it, the more eligible people find out they can claim.

If you don't want people to claim a benefit then don't make a fuss about it.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post

They are worse than that!
    Well something is happening

https://ifs.org.uk/publications/numb...hat%20increase.

Whats the betting there are 3000 claimants living in the same studio flat in Dagenham?

Fraud does look a likely reason for the rise.

Leave a comment:

• courtg9000
    replied
    It's just so easy to claim.benefits for disabilities

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...ritis-amputees

Are accessors really that thick?
    They are worse than that!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Unfair - I had to use disabled toilets for a couple of years to take drugs.
    I was at the Shaftesbury theatre yesterday who have unisex toilets so I had to use a cubicle, I looked at the lovely flat cistern and thought of you.

By the way Mrs Doubtfire is excellent.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    It's just so easy to claim.benefits for disabilities

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...ritis-amputees

A particularly striking figure is that one in four applications from people with amputated limbs are rejected, with 207 applications turned down in six months.
    “Often [Pip] assessors believe that a prosthesis can be worn constantly and do not account for rubbing, inability to wear due to discomfort, and heaviness and pain,” said Michelle Cardno, a welfare benefit lawyer and founder of Fightback4Justice, which helps people appeal against benefit refusals.

Are accessors really that thick?

Leave a comment:

• sadkingbilly
    replied

They had yellow clinical waste bins and proper lighting. (My GPs surgery has purple lighting.)
    don't see why you need that for snorting coke

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

was that the only one with a flat shelf over the cistern?
    They had yellow clinical waste bins and proper lighting. (My GPs surgery has purple lighting.)

Leave a comment:

• sadkingbilly
    replied

was that the only one with a flat shelf over the cistern?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Just because you need a magnifying glass to find your willy does not warrant using the disabled toilets.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Fun fact. I need to use disabled toilets, but you'd never have guessed meeting me.
    Just because you need a magnifying glass to find your willy does not warrant using the disabled toilets.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    https://www.autism.org.uk/advice-and...ts-you-can-get

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Disabilities now include benefits for neurodiversity.

Friends of ours have a partially deaf child they are entitled to various benefits and a blue badge.
    Are there benefits for being battulip crazy? I think everyone here is eligible.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X