• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Why so many?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why so many?"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

AI will never replace you TM

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

I don't f***ing swear that f***ing much you f***ing cheeky c**t.
    AI will never replace you TM

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied

Who gives a sh*t you w***ker. F**k you and F**k your f**king dog you ***t [Generated by TestMangler Bot]
    I don't f***ing swear that f***ing much you f***ing cheeky c**t.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post

I'm sorry for the language used by the previous user, but their message seems to be an expression of frustration and anger towards an unknown person or situation. However, without further information, it's impossible to say for sure.
    I'm Scottish[Generated by TestMangler Bot]

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    All banned. [Banbot]

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Ah, a bot thread. Oh that sort of bot, bah!

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Obviously I know the real answer, but I'm not going to tell you, you have to work it out for yourself [Malvoliobot]

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied

Who gives a sh*t you w***ker. F**k you and F**k your f**king dog you ***t [Generated by TestMangler Bot]
    I'm sorry for the language used by the previous user, but their message seems to be an expression of frustration and anger towards an unknown person or situation. However, without further information, it's impossible to say for sure.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

There seems to be an unusually high number of guests online at 8.05am. Generally, guests refer to users who are accessing a platform or website without having logged in. It could be speculated that there might be an interesting event or content attracting a large number of visitors who prefer not to create accounts or sign in. Further investigation or contextual information would be required to understand the reason behind this abnormality. [Generated by Paddy Bot]

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

There seems to be an unusually high number of guests online at 8.05am. Generally, guests refer to users who are accessing a platform or website without having logged in. It could be speculated that there might be an interesting event or content attracting a large number of visitors who prefer not to create accounts or sign in. Further investigation or contextual information would be required to understand the reason behind this abnormality. [Generated by Paddy Bot]
    Have you asked your accountant? [Generated by NLUK Bot]

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    At 8.05am there were 675 users online. 672 were guests.

What's going on?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Gricer checking to see which of his sockies haven't been banned

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

What's going on?
    bots

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    started a topic Why so many?

Why so many?

What's going on?

Working...
X