• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Everyone giddy for the Contracting Awards 2022?"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I'd thought this was a joke thread or it was being announced for later in the year, until this popped up in the news today: feed: https://www.contractoruk.com/news/00...announced.html

Did many CUKkers go?

edit: is that NLUK on the far right dressed as a snooker player?
    Just the three of us I believe.

even NorthernladUK in the flesh
    Not sure whether to apologise or say thanks
    Last edited by northernladuk; 17 June 2022, 17:18.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I'd thought this was a joke thread or it was being announced for later in the year, until this popped up in the news today: feed: https://www.contractoruk.com/news/00...announced.html

Did many CUKkers go?

edit: is that NLUK on the far right dressed as a snooker player?
    Last edited by d000hg; 17 June 2022, 15:00.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Hallett
    replied
    Great evening last night well done to Contractor UK for organising such a great event. Good to meet Cojak, Eek and even NorthernladUK in the flesh.

Leave a comment:

• Contractor UK
    replied
    We can confirm Northern Lad was in the 2022 contracting industry winners picture. northernladuk

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

As what? Lacking any humour, charisma, charm and any other endearing qualities?
    That describes most of us though. And it's been proven you can win forum personality without any of those characteristics.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Cojjiie is currently on stage waving her skirt like a can can girl with all the suppliers making it rain. Not sure which professional image she was talking about
    Let me guess, you were too busy asking your accountant if you could expense the £1 note you were going to donate.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Cojjiie is currently on stage waving her skirt like a can can girl with all the suppliers making it rain. Not sure which professional image she was talking about
    jealousy is a terrible thing - admit it when you were on the pole you got 20p and a ten franc note!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    But it’s soo important to present a professional image when at an industry do…

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I thought it was most important to fill your pockets with the complimentary pastries.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Candlelight dinner followed by whisper in the ear.
    admin likes roses allegedly

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Guy At Charnock Richard View Post
    How do I enter?
    Candlelight dinner followed by whisper in the ear.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I nominate Gricer
    As what? Lacking any humour, charisma, charm and any other endearing qualities?

The problem with the Gricer cretin is that it accounts for about 10% of the CUK membership, so Admin gives it a pass, providing it keeps its tedious fantasies in General.

Leave a comment:

• Guy At Charnock Richard
    replied
    How do I enter?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I nominate Gricer

Leave a comment:

Working...
X