• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Official "spot BR14 sockie" Hunt"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

You're wrong there .. he was as hard as nails, told us all the time. He'd beat us all up, hands tight behind his back. Scary fella, you didn't want to get in his wrong side
    Personally, I'm quivering in my boots.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

You're wrong there .. he was as hard as nails, told us all the time. He'd beat us all up, hands tight behind his back. Scary fella, you didn't want to get in his wrong side
    I think you've read my comment wrong. I said he wasn't a wet lettuce.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Nah, he's a proper wet lettuce. Whatever BR was it wasn't that.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    He was on my ignore list. If I wanted to know what BR14 thinks about something, I'd just wait for Paddy to post.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Can't say I noticed that but don't spend as much time on CUK as some.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Which race was BR14 dissing? Are his posts still visible?
    Over the years he has been attacking any race or person which wasn't 100% fully white and Bri'ish and far right

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    As this forum can be accessed from Google his posts were removed.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Which race was BR14 dissing? Are his posts still visible?

Leave a comment:

• ravenshaw
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pd.90628768.82.1073217.s3.1-front-customized-f5f5f5-none-x16y57-80-800x800.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	4201067

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Gricer is the wettest of lettuces, just sayin'.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Best Forum Ever?

Character complete opposite of his.
    Nah, he's a proper wet lettuce. Whatever BR was it wasn't that.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Best Forum Ever?

Character complete opposite of his.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic The Official "spot BR14 sockie" Hunt

The Official "spot BR14 sockie" Hunt

It is on...

Working...
X