• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Best forum ever?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Best forum ever?"

Collapse

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Worst sockie ever?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

You failed to mention the retired s.
    Aren't you suppose to be posting from abroad?

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post

To many bottlers/permies on here, stops all the discussion about exotic holidays and performance cars.
    You failed to mention the retired s.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

A Datsun Sunny with a spoiler isn't an exotic car, and before the wall basher jumps in to talk about his PimpeD sKoda, that's a car designed by accountants to appeal to BMW owners.
    You sound like my Dad

I do like my holidays though. Can't say I didn't keep up appearances with my week in Grenada at Silversands, where HWMBO and I had the whole resort to ourselves and had the executive chef personally cooking for us every day...

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

A Datsun Sunny with a spoiler isn't an exotic car, and before the wall basher jumps in to talk about his PimpeD sKoda, that's a car designed by accountants to appeal to BMW owners.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post

To many bottlers/permies on here, stops all the discussion about exotic holidays and performance cars.

Leave a comment:

• ravenshaw
    replied
    Originally posted by IsayIsayIsay View Post
    I'm feeling the love.
    Return of the prodigal son?

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I'm feeling the love.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You are starting to sound like a right fawning lickspittle now.
    It's not mine. 59

Leave a comment:

• BlueSharp
    replied
    Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
    You've got to be joking - this place has all-but died in the past couple of years - not sure if its IR35 or the botched forum software upgrade (take me to most recent post, multi-quote, move thread etc *still* not working), but it's just the hangout for a handful of saddos that have nothing better to do with their time (*)

* Yes, I'm projecting

Leave a comment:

• IsayIsayIsay
    replied
    I'm feeling the love.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by IsayIsayIsay View Post

Ahhh, but it's just part of my evil master plan to give you that impression. Or is it?
    Well it worked because that's the impression we've got.

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    You've got to be joking - this place has all-but died in the past couple of years - not sure if its IR35 or the botched forum software upgrade (take me to most recent post, multi-quote, move thread etc *still* not working), but it's just the hangout for a handful of saddos that have nothing better to do with their time (*)

* Yes, I'm projecting

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Innnteresting

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I take it you're quite new to this Internet thing?

Leave a comment:

• IsayIsayIsay
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You are starting to sound like a right fawning lickspittle now.
    Ahhh, but it's just part of my evil master plan to give you that impression. Or is it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X