• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best forum ever?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best forum ever?

Can I just say, this forum is the best ever. There is so much on here to help anyone who needs help. Seek and ye shall find. Top notch community that I'm happy to becoming a part of!

You are starting to sound like a right fawning lickspittle now.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

We need Richard Craniums (it was him wasn't it?) intiation process back to sort out the lily livered ones from proper contractor made of sterner stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        You are starting to sound like a right fawning lickspittle now.
        Ahhh, but it's just part of my evil master plan to give you that impression. Or is it?

Comment

I take it you're quite new to this Internet thing?
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Innnteresting

Comment

You've got to be joking - this place has all-but died in the past couple of years - not sure if its IR35 or the botched forum software upgrade (take me to most recent post, multi-quote, move thread etc *still* not working), but it's just the hangout for a handful of saddos that have nothing better to do with their time (*)

* Yes, I'm projecting

Comment

Originally posted by IsayIsayIsay View Post

Ahhh, but it's just part of my evil master plan to give you that impression. Or is it?
                Well it worked because that's the impression we've got.

Comment

I'm feeling the love.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                    You've got to be joking - this place has all-but died in the past couple of years - not sure if its IR35 or the botched forum software upgrade (take me to most recent post, multi-quote, move thread etc *still* not working), but it's just the hangout for a handful of saddos that have nothing better to do with their time (*)

* Yes, I'm projecting

To many bottlers/permies on here, stops all the discussion about exotic holidays and performance cars.
                    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Working...
                    X