• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ok boys found one for you!"

Collapse

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Since they sell stuff for £1 you can't go any cheaper.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

You suggesting Vetran pays full price at Primark for his t-shirts?

Since they sell stuff for £1 you can't go any cheaper.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Does Primark have sales?

I'm sure I saw the same stuff in their shops this summer and last summer.
    You suggesting Vetran pays full price at Primark for his t-shirts?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

You are absolutely right ... I wake up each day, look in the mirror and think ...... damn, I've let myself go doing all that cycling and weights, I really should be more like Vetran. I must up my drink intake, eat more pies, and most definitely check out when the Primark sale is on so I can get myself some more t-shirts.

#myhero #studmuffin
    Does Primark have sales?

I'm sure I saw the same stuff in their shops this summer and last summer.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

When you wake in the morning its hard not to fell inferior, sorry about that!
    You are absolutely right ... I wake up each day, look in the mirror and think ...... damn, I've let myself go doing all that cycling and weights, I really should be more like Vetran. I must up my drink intake, eat more pies, and most definitely check out when the Primark sale is on so I can get myself some more t-shirts.

#myhero #studmuffin

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

well you met me, now you know!
    When you wake in the morning its hard not to fell inferior, sorry about that!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Yeah, you're right ... I'm not a catch at all compared to you. You're clearly god's gift to women
    well you met me, now you know!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    OH FOR goodness sake we find someon who makes many of our worst posters look intelligent an you get all snotty!

yep warty she is far too good for you!
    Yeah, you're right ... I'm not a catch at all compared to you. You're clearly god's gift to women

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    OH FOR goodness sake we find someon who makes many of our worst posters look intelligent an you get all snotty!

yep warty she is far too good for you!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

In this case, at least she was honest about how it got up there
    She may be looking for attention and/or trying to get on some awful reality show (if she hasn't been on one already). Very sad .... but then, those who read the Wail and link to this trash thus supporting it and making it popular are just as sad.

Click bait stories, and they catch the same sad brown trout in CUK every time

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Eiffel syndrome.

"Eiffel, doctor".
    In this case, at least she was honest about how it got up there

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Eiffel syndrome.

"Eiffel, doctor".

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Then the poor, lovely female doctor had to just put on some gloves and lots of lube and go fishing - she was probably fishing for a good ten or 20 minutes.

'It was obviously slightly uncomfortable having her fist deep up my bum.
    She sounds like proper trash to me. Someone just wanting their 5 mins of fame. You can keep her.

I'm disappointed they didn't mention the price of her house though.
    I'd quite like to meet the lovely female doctor though...

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Then the poor, lovely female doctor had to just put on some gloves and lots of lube and go fishing - she was probably fishing for a good ten or 20 minutes.

'It was obviously slightly uncomfortable having her fist deep up my bum.
    She sounds like proper trash to me. Someone just wanting their 5 mins of fame. You can keep her.

I'm disappointed they didn't mention the price of her house though.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Saw that on the Mail Online and just knew you'd post about it here!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X