• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "IT consultant strip searched by Police"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Just checked on Linkedin - she was here! (I mean where I physically am, not CUK.... so far as we know of course).

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

He is, but his friend works in the police/prison service.
    I have no friends full stop!

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

So you weren't considered unhinged or considered a risk...
    I wasn't there, but my 'friend' says they even left the cell door open....

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    The bit about an alleged auto-immune disease doesn't appear in her funding page or other news sources, instead she says
    "I, like many others, suffer from a chronic health condition, invisible on the outside, but at times debilitating. I choose to use the exemption in law I have to shop without wearing a mask. I believe that mandating wearing of masks is against our human rights. "

Looks like a serial complainer/GBNews/Trump/Anti-vax/QAnon/Farage/Brexit supporter, and an RNLI hater

https://www.facebook.com/julietjohnsonchichester

Has anyone seen vetran?
    Brilliant!

Mel Gibson decided to hit the global New World Order agenda by directing a film about the Rothschild family.
    Comments:
    she is at demonstrations in London with people smoking around her.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

He is, but his friend works in the police/prison service.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

My 'friend' must be the exception to the rule, oh and the other dozen people with him.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Anyone who goes into a cell are searched for offensive weapons, items they could use to harm themselves or drugs.
    My 'friend' must be the exception to the rule, oh and the other dozen people with him.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Looks like some of us won't be contributing to her gofundme.....

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    The bit about an alleged auto-immune disease doesn't appear in her funding page or other news sources, instead she says
    "I, like many others, suffer from a chronic health condition, invisible on the outside, but at times debilitating. I choose to use the exemption in law I have to shop without wearing a mask. I believe that mandating wearing of masks is against our human rights. "

Looks like a serial complainer/GBNews/Trump/Anti-vax/QAnon/Farage/Brexit supporter, and an RNLI hater
    Yep - as she wouldn't have been in the supermarket if she did have an autoimmune condition.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Why would you automatically be strip-searched upon arrest?
    Anyone who goes into a cell are searched for offensive weapons, items they could use to harm themselves or drugs.

https://news.sky.com/story/matt-rata...named-12083899

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    What exactly was the strip search for, to see if she'd got a mask hidden somewhere?
    She was asked to change out of her clothes into rip-resistant ones. It wasn't a strip search.
    It is standard practice in police situations where there is a risk the person may be unhinged or in danger of harming themselves or others.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

https://www.facebook.com/julietjohnsonchichester

Has anyone seen vetran?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Post hoc ergo propter hoc

She was searched because she was arrested, she wasn't searched because she refused to wear a mask.
    Why would you automatically be strip-searched upon arrest?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    But why was she arrested and banned from the store chain?

Was it due to refusing to leave the shop when asked then mouthing off?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    What exactly was the strip search for, to see if she'd got a mask hidden somewhere?
    It's because her thighs don't meet. Never trust a woman who's thighs don't meet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X