• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Final against Italy"

Collapse

• Scorp1
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

Wait till we win the world cup next year. Although thats going to be harder without the home advantage.
    Something for us to brag about til we get there ! Lineaker is the master of bragging !

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Happens from time to time. Rromani people haven't been actually integrated in the communities. There are some that did but quite a few prefer to stay outside of society and live off unlawful acts. Just like their Irish siblings that roam the country here.
    Actually quite a few Romanian passports in the UK are the Rromani that have discovered there is much more to steal around here.

50-60y ago I don't think it was unheard of for 'travellers' to settle near a village and start stealing from it and villagers with pitchforks to set their tents on fire and push them away. Nowadays the 'travellers' drive luxury cars from the 'work' they did in the west.

You have hostility against gypsies all across Europe, quite in the open also, don't think it makes a difference. What it is sad is when it is happening in affluent, supposedly educated countries.

There is another story of one truck driver driving over a community of 24 people living in the city outskirts. They've burned down his house with family inside and he run them over with his truck.

https://adevarul.ro/locale/iasi/pove...eb3/index.html
    Last edited by GigiBronz; 12 July 2021, 20:42.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
    I am looking forward for the celebration afterwards. I am sure the welsh will go full on retarded and set the holiday homes on fire.
    But the italians seem to know thing or two about it as well: https://9gag.com/gag/awMGNbx
    FTFY

hmmm

http://www.errc.org/news/roma-burned...ned-in-romania

In scenes which should have been relegated to the early twentieth century, Roma in Romania were forced out of their burning home on Friday 31st March after non-Roma decided to ‘teach them a lesson’.

that normal?

Leave a comment:

• Fraidycat
    replied
    Originally posted by vwdan View Post

At least we've got something to talk about - maybe you'll qualify next year
    Have england offically qualifed yet? Some of us still remember 1978 and 1994. (Im not old enough to remember 1974)

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Didnt come home then. Walked up the path then turned around and went back to the pub.

Oh dear - never mind 1966 is still talked about for you lot
    At least we've got something to talk about - maybe you'll qualify next year

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Didnt come home then. Walked up the path then turned around and went back to the pub.

Oh dear - never mind 1966 is still talked about for you lot

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I'll be making use of the empty roads while the match is on.
    Banks are closed on Sunday…

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
    I am sure the England fans will go full on retarded and set the pubs on fire.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    replied
    I am looking forward for the celebration afterwards. I am sure the brits will go full on retarded and set the pubs on fire.
    But the italians seem to know thing or two about it as well: https://9gag.com/gag/awMGNbx

Leave a comment:

• Fraidycat
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I know it sounds heretical, and some may think I'm trolling, but at least if England loses in the final people like me not the least bit interested in football will be spared years and years of triumphalist crowing about it
    Wait till we win the world cup next year. Although thats going to be harder without the home advantage.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    I'll be making use of the empty roads while the match is on.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Don't worry Scotland will be spared....

They will be having a bank holiday if we lose.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport...20210709209987

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Possibly a game too far for England but on home ground you never know.

If you can get Jacques Cousteau Sterling and Saka/Foden running at Chiellini (36) and Bonucci (34) and do that for 70 mins...

qh

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I know it sounds heretical, and some may think I'm trolling, but at least if England loses in the final people like me not the least bit interested in football will be spared years and years of triumphalist crowing about it

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Morning meetings already cancelled at ClientCo for Monday...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X