• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: RIP Mrs W

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "RIP Mrs W"

Collapse

• psychocandy
    replied
    Thoughts with you...

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied

No words

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    My beautiful, amazing wife, best friend, soul mate, has finally lost her battle against the disease that she has suffered with for 25 years. She passed away yesterday morning, on her 51st birthday.

Her star may not have shone long, but it sure did shine very bright. She did more in her short 51 years than many will ever do in a full lifetime. Towards the end we talked about her life and achievements and the only regret she had was not being able to grow old and disgraceful with me.

She was loved by everyone who met her, she was that kind of person. I have received 100's of best wishes from people all over the world that she touched the hearts of; she would argue that she did nothing special, she was just being herself, but that is exactly why she was loved.

She completed me, and today is the first day of the rest of my life where I'm having to get used to being less than whole.
    I don't know what to say, except to extend my deepest sympathies.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Thanks

I blame the Mods ... NAT has a lot to answer for
    3 of my last 5 bans to start with

Leave a comment:

• FIERCE TANK BATTLE
    replied
    Sorry for your loss

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Sorry to hear about your loss Whorty, really am.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Sorry to hear man. Deepest sympathy.

(Was banned when this was posted so sorry for not seeing earlier).
    Thanks

I blame the Mods ... NAT has a lot to answer for

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Sorry to hear man. Deepest sympathy.

(Was banned when this was posted so sorry for not seeing earlier).

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Because I'm a crap mod, I missed this post.

But my wife and I watched your video. Our deepest condolences.

Leave a comment:

• Epiphone
    replied
    Very sorry for your loss. Condolences.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    My condolences Whorty. It makes me so sad to hear this.

I have been married almost 20 years and my wife is my rock. I couldn't imagine how things would be without her.

My heart goes out to you. Stay strong mate.

Leave a comment:

• wattaj
    replied
    Very sad news Whorty. Thoughts with you and yours. [/manly]

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    No words for this one, just look after yourself

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Just come on and seen this. That is dreadfully sad news Whorty. Sorry for your loss and condolences to you.
    Stay strong and remember all the good times you had together.

SB

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Deepest Sympathies.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X