• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Doom: It's started..."

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I didn't realise you'd met him! Good job you did, and were thus able to bring your professional training in identifying age-related cognitive impairment to bear so you can give the rest of the world your informed opinion

I have to confess, I'd been fooled into thinking he might be someone who liked to carefully think about what he was going to say before speaking, in stark contrast to Donald Trump who thinks so little that when he speaks his brains, he's unable to retain any coherent connection between parts of the same sentence, never mind between one and the next.
    Unfortunately cretins like jayn will believe any old tulipe and then think they are privy to special knowledge, whereas in fact they're just puppets of their alt-right puppet masters.

US election 2020: Eric Trump shares false Biden-teleprompter rumour - BBC News

It's a bit sad really.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
    I don't believe in some sort of deep state not trying to make that crazy claim. It's very clear biden has very low cognitive ability right now. He's a frail old man who can't form a coherent sentence without a teleprompter (sometimes even with). Yet he was propped up by his party. If you can't see that he is just there for show I don't even know what to tell you. It is very apparent. I don't necessarily think there is some sinister force behind him controlling all his moves but it's very clear that his team + democrat party are doing all of the heavy lifting and he is just repeating what he is told. I don't think he is really capable of any kind of decision making at this point. This is in stark contrast to Donald Trump who went completely rogue against his team and party and its undeniable he was speaking his own thoughts (whether you agreed with them or thought they were crazy).
    I didn't realise you'd met him! Good job you did, and were thus able to bring your professional training in identifying age-related cognitive impairment to bear so you can give the rest of the world your informed opinion

I have to confess, I'd been fooled into thinking he might be someone who liked to carefully think about what he was going to say before speaking, in stark contrast to Donald Trump who thinks so little that when he speaks his brains, he's unable to retain any coherent connection between parts of the same sentence, never mind between one and the next.

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    I don't believe in some sort of deep state not trying to make that crazy claim. It's very clear biden has very low cognitive ability right now. He's a frail old man who can't form a coherent sentence without a teleprompter (sometimes even with). Yet he was propped up by his party. If you can't see that he is just there for show I don't even know what to tell you. It is very apparent. I don't necessarily think there is some sinister force behind him controlling all his moves but it's very clear that his team + democrat party are doing all of the heavy lifting and he is just repeating what he is told. I don't think he is really capable of any kind of decision making at this point. This is in stark contrast to Donald Trump who went completely rogue against his team and party and its undeniable he was speaking his own thoughts (whether you agreed with them or thought they were crazy).

Wibble

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    You have clearly not learnt anything from the "leadership" of Corbyn, Trump and Johnson.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    It's clear to you. Presumably because you're a credulous cretin who believes what he reads in the grimier corners of t'Internet. If you can't see that, I don't even know what to tell you.

Leave a comment:

• jayn200
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Who is the puppet master?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Reptiloids, obviously

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    The Qanon people are already saying it's to conceal one of those ankle tracking devices, as he's been secretly indicted for treason due to election fraud and will, once Trump reveals his master plan, be off to Gitmo to face a firing squad

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Biden is just a puppet. He has absolutely no say or control over what goes on, it won't make any difference what kind of shape he is in.

Otherwise I would agree.

Leave a comment:

• jayn200
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Political leaders really need to be healthy and younger than 78, even if tenure is only 4 years. Who takes over if he can't carry on? May be a shift in direction, not what people voted for.
    Biden is just a puppet. He has absolutely no say or control over what goes on, it won't make any difference what kind of shape he is in.

Otherwise I would agree.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    You've got to be careful though - I sprained my ankle months ago and it still twinges at times.
    If it is still twinging you need to see a physio.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Probably being mentally healthy and a three figure IQ level is more important than a bit of frailty.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    You've got to be careful though - I sprained my ankle months ago and it still twinges at times.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Cripes. If spraining an ankle means one is not fit to hold a desk job with an occasional walkabout then I'm screwed.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Political leaders really need to be healthy and younger than 78, even if tenure is only 4 years. Who takes over if he can't carry on? May be a shift in direction, not what people voted for.
    Er, the VP.

If she can't then the Speaker of the House of Representatives.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 30 November 2020, 09:29.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X