• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: FLOPM1

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "FLOPM1"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    When the masochist asked the sadist to harm him, the sadist said no. Since it pisses you lot off as well, I can't see any reason...
    You're quire right, for once. We'd only have to train a new whipping boy.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    When the masochist asked the sadist to harm him, the sadist said no. Since it pisses you lot off as well, I can't see any reason...
    You cruel heartless person.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Or you could just not post anymore. I know which is less work for me. Please, just exercise some self-control.
    He's requested it so just pull the trigger and be done. You know how the exercise some self control ends.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Sounds anti-contractor to me .... you jealous of contractors?

Probably why he quit in 2017.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
    They add a lot of value to topics which interest me and a great deal of others and those include btl, tax, rates and general contractor stuff. if people would be just more respectful some of the quieter ones would also particpate. There was a great thread from someone working in canary wharf sharing his views on perm vs contractors but the bullies came along and ruined it

You can keep the brexit / bojo threads to yourself

But yes this forum has also been entertaining for me because I can now sense the average intelligence of the average contractor - Struggles with analytical thinking and difficulty keeping to facts and topics - Always wanting to joke around and bully anonymous people...
    Sounds anti-contractor to me .... you jealous of contractors?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Admin : Please do the needful and confirm the same - you can permaban me for good
    Or you could just not post anymore. I know which is less work for me. Please, just exercise some self-control.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    The executive summary of what you missed is WTFH suggesting and encouraging I pay for some tax advice because this is a contractor forum

What next people pay Worthy for his stock market predictions? Or maybe a 10k a day cryptocurrency

Easy to call everyone you dont agree with a sockie or a troll - The contributions I made were valuable if you dont enjoy them just put me on ignore

Not once did i try to sell anything to anyone which should rightly get people banned.
    It's Whorty

I know nothing about the stock markets so my predictions are pretty worthless. Any money I make is purely luck

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

Ill sell up my house and move somewhere else.
    You've promised that a few times before, but still refuse to go.

You successfully ran out a contractor who wanted to participate and share his ideas
    A contractor? You said you left the UK in 2017, and see no reason to return.

You've shown no interest in sharing or learning, only in trolling and bullying.
    Your obsession with everyone else's numbers and tax dodges (such as sharing a bank account with your parents?) is tiresome.

Mumsnet might be a good choice for you.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Im Atw in disguise

No point hanging out here with the village idiots

Admin : Please do the needful and confirm the same - you can permaban me for good ad add a post in the whos been banned "Reason did not fit in with the pub drinking celebs and had a different opinon"

Well done middle age gents - You successfully ran out a contractor who wanted to participate and share his ideas - Congrats

Lets see who the next to be bullied is
    I set up a Safe Space thread for people worried about being bullied.

Leave a comment:

• LondonPM1
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I'm assuming LPM1 has been on the forums awhile or in a past life? He's made a couple of comments like the one mentioned AtW not so long back that would be surprising from someone new.

He also seems pretty adept and taking the flak and just ploughing on just like a pro troll rather than a new cretin.

Anyone got an idea who he is, was?
    Im Atw in disguise

No point hanging out here with the village idiots

Admin : Please do the needful and confirm the same - you can permaban me for good ad add a post in the whos been banned "Reason did not fit in with the pub drinking celebs and had a different opinon"

Well done middle age gents - You successfully ran out a contractor who wanted to participate and share his ideas - Congrats

Lets see who the next to be bullied is

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I'm assuming LPM1 has been on the forums awhile or in a past life? He's made a couple of comments like the one mentioned AtW not so long back that would be surprising from someone new.

He also seems pretty adept and taking the flak and just ploughing on just like a pro troll rather than a new cretin.

WGAS at one level.

But he has the whiny pole choker feel of whoever was behind Aussielong.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    The executive summary of what you missed is I'm a know-nothing cretin
    FTFY

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post