• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Geord Floyd full body cam video leaked"

Collapse

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Why are you so easily triggered?

I mean, you don’t need to post pictures every time, it’s really obvious.

If you had any sense, you’d read what others have said, then think about it before going off on one.
    But is your latest post a request that you want to be banned, but that you’re going to blame this forum for allowing you to post the gifs you post?
    Really?
    You’re that triggered a snowflake that you want to blame others for your posts?

As woohoo put it, in reply to your earlier post...

Just because you lack empathy and compassion does not make you a wonderful human being.
    Cute, but no.

Only a few on this thread are triggered, like the user asking people to prove a negative, or perhaps yourself saying i’m “Going off on one” - lol show me where that happened...

As for woohoo, I agree with him - I just disagree it applies to OG... their lack of logic is quite telling that they are triggered in this case, hence the image - just a bit of fun, not intended to cause mass seizures across the contractoruk userbase.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I expect no better from vetran - piss poor logic and comprehension is his MO, but I'm surprised at you. I haven't jumped to any conclusions about his motivations. That is what you appear to have done.

You know people have died because this interaction is being pushed as racist. Yes it is possible the officers involved are racist however there is currently no evidence of that. Maybe its time to defuse the situation?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    The Bean is back!

Time for a perm ban...
    Good boy! Bean can read these easy words.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    The Bean is back!

Time for a perm ban...

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Bean View Post

Photosensitive epilepsy and digital design – advice for content creators | Epilepsy Action

Ask Admin if he’ll comply with the above advice, but until then, maybe they should avoid sites who don’t follow the advice?

Why are you so easily triggered?

I mean, you don’t need to post pictures every time, it’s really obvious.

If you had any sense, you’d read what others have said, then think about it before going off on one.
    But is your latest post a request that you want to be banned, but that you’re going to blame this forum for allowing you to post the gifs you post?
    Really?
    You’re that triggered a snowflake that you want to blame others for your posts?

As woohoo put it, in reply to your earlier post...
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Don't think there is any need for that. It's an emotional subject and just because someone has empathy and is passionate about it doesn't mean they are triggered!
    Just because you lack empathy and compassion does not make you a wonderful human being.

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Yes, it is probably not an advisable one for epileptics. The poster doesn't appear to have understood the thread, or the impact of his choice of images.
    Here’s a replacement gif

Photosensitive epilepsy and digital design – advice for content creators | Epilepsy Action

Ask Admin if he’ll comply with the above advice, but until then, maybe they should avoid sites who don’t follow the advice?

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Do not use hard words. You will make Bean sad.
    Unsure how you’re expecting people to prove a negative... so unless there’s evidence to say it is... it’s not.

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Yes, it is probably not an advisable one for epileptics. The poster doesn't appear to have understood the thread, or the impact of his choice of images.
    Do not use hard words. You will make Bean sad.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Can someone change this image, make me feel sick

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Can someone change this image, make me feel sick

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    You missed out delusional.
    If I had said that the police officer's motivation was racist, as vetran claims (as opposed to saying that it was not reasonable to state that the officer's motivation was clearly not racist), it should be simple for him to show where I did so.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    ah attack the man as you have lost the argument feckin typical.
    I expect no better from vetran - piss poor logic and comprehension is his MO...
    You missed out delusional.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Except you can't show me where I am doing that.
    You've been schooled by Ben Shapiro or summat?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

You are the one trying to sell racism as the cause.
    Except you can't show me where I am doing that.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I expect no better from vetran - piss poor logic and comprehension is his MO, but I'm surprised at you. I haven't jumped to any conclusions about his motivations. That is what you appear to have done.

You are the one trying to sell racism as the cause.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X