• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Geord Floyd full body cam video leaked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Geord Floyd full body cam video leaked

    I'm surprised this hasn't been done.. or has it and I'm going to get a full fat, size 9 KUATB?

    Leaked video shows first moments of George Floyd'''s fatal arrest by Minneapolis officers

    This is incredible stuff. Although there are still questions it totally turns everything on it's head. Nearly everything people burnt their cities down for is debunked in the video. So many questions left to answer now. Why didn't the video come out much earlier? What do the protestors think now? Not the hardcore idiots that rioted just to riot, the normal woke white people etc. The rammifications of this video should be almost as serious as the (now questionable) backlash was when the clip first came out. Bet it won't though.

    Heads should roll and the media really needs holding to account so will be interesting to see what happens next. Many people need to have a re-think about this as well... I mean.. The 'I can't breath' slogan has now been trashed for a start and the case against the police changes considerably.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 5 August 2020, 11:24.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

    #2
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I'm surprised this hasn't been done.. or has it and I'm going to get a full fat, size 9 KUATB?

    Leaked video shows first moments of George Floyd'''s fatal arrest by Minneapolis officers

    This is incredible stuff. Although there are still questions it totally turns everything on it's head. Nearly everything people burnt their cities down for is debunked in the video. So many questions left to answer now. Why didn't the video come out much earlier? What do the protestors think now? Not the hardcore idiots that rioted just to riot, the normal woke white people etc. The rammifications of this video should be almost as serious as the (now questionable) backlash was when the clip first came out. Bet it won't though.

    Heads should roll and the media really needs holding to account so will be interesting to see what happens next.
    What does it debunk?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      What does it debunk?
      If you need to ask then you shouldn't be getting involved.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

      Comment


        #4
        I've no wish to watch a video showing a man die, it will just play around in my head for days.

        What does it show that's different from the media narrative?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          I've no wish to watch a video showing a man die, it will just play around in my head for days.

          What does it show that's different from the media narrative?
          It doesn't show him die and words don't do it justice. It shows the run up to the event. You really need to watch it.

          EDIT : That said, only if you are really bothered about this whole thing and have any kind of opinion on it. For a casual spectator it might not mean to much.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

          Comment


            #6
            Leaked bodycam footage shows the 18 minutes of panic leading up to George Floyd'''s death | ITV News

            The video clearly shows how frightened and agitated Mr Floyd was from the moment he was stopped by the officers, begging them not to shoot him and apologising as they approach his parked car.
            The Floyd’s family's lawyer Ben Crump said in a statement on Monday that the leaked video shows Floyd did not pose a threat.
            For those of us not watching it and reliant on media coverage to give the facts (), are the media making it out to be something it's not?
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              What does it debunk?
              I'm starting to question the veracity of the old man's CSE certs.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I'm surprised this hasn't been done.. or has it and I'm going to get a full fat, size 9 KUATB?

                Leaked video shows first moments of George Floyd'''s fatal arrest by Minneapolis officers

                This is incredible stuff. Although there are still questions it totally turns everything on it's head. Nearly everything people burnt their cities down for is debunked in the video. So many questions left to answer now. Why didn't the video come out much earlier? What do the protestors think now? Not the hardcore idiots that rioted just to riot, the normal woke white people etc. The rammifications of this video should be almost as serious as the (now questionable) backlash was when the clip first came out. Bet it won't though.

                Heads should roll and the media really needs holding to account so will be interesting to see what happens next. Many people need to have a re-think about this as well... I mean.. The 'I can't breath' slogan has now been trashed for a start and the case against the police changes considerably. I still don't think they will get a fair trial sadly.

                There have been incidents where US police have shot and killed drivers an occupants when the car has been stopped by police (video evidence has been broadcast).

                In this case Gorge Floyd had not committed a crime nor a driving offence. The Police officer acts aggressively knocking his baton on the side window. Gorge Floyd has every right to stay in his car and the police officer should explain why he has been stopped. US lawyers advise motorists to to remain in the car while being questioned.

                It is clear by the video that Gorge Floyd was petrified of getting out knowing full well that a ride to the police station may result in his death (yes death in the police car has even happened in the UK several times).

                Gorge Floyd did the right thing, had the police stopped a white person or and educated black lawyer, there would not have been a death.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  Leaked bodycam footage shows the 18 minutes of panic leading up to George Floyd'''s death | ITV News

                  For those of us not watching it and reliant on media coverage to give the facts (), are the media making it out to be something it's not?
                  That's just incredible. People who write that crap need to be held accountable.. I mean, the evidence is in the damn video so why do they try to manipulate it with the truth right above. I'm astounded.

                  The video clearly shows how frightened and agitated Mr Floyd was from the moment he was stopped by the officers, begging them not to shoot him and apologising as they approach his parked car.
                  He was off his tits on lethal doses of three drugs. Looks more like the ramblings of the drugs to me.[/quote]
                  One of the officers points a gun at Mr Floyd almost immediately as the other tells him to put his hands on the steering wheel.
                  Because they didn't see his hands. Once he did the gun goes away and isn't seen again.
                  Mr Floyd becomes increasingly agitated as the police officers bundle him out of his car and into the police car, repeatedly pleading that he was claustrophobic.
                  But he was taken from another car he didn't appear to have an issue with. Can't blame the police for ignoring excuses from a suspected criminal high on drugs. What's most interesting here is that he started saying he couldn't breath well before he was pushed in to the car. This to me is critical.
                  The footage ends as Mr Floyd lies on the floor pleading, "I can't breathe" - his final words that would resonate around the world - while police officer Derek Chauvin kneels on his neck.
                  But he falls to the floor as he pushes himself through the car and his 'can't breath' is his story before the scuffle started and has nothing to do with the fact the officers knee is on his neck.

                  Just incredible....
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    In this case Gorge Floyd had not committed a crime nor a driving offence. The Police officer acts aggressively knocking his baton on the side window. Gorge Floyd has every right to stay in his car and the police officer should explain why he has been stopped. US lawyers advise motorists to to remain in the car while being questioned.
                    .
                    Mate.. If you think that is aggresive you need your eyes testing. He also opened the door, not the police. At this point the police will have sussed out he's agitated on off his tits. It get's hectic so the office draws his gun until he can see his hands. He's not been stopped either. He's sitting in a car and has been reported for using a fake note.

                    He did the right thing? He couldn't have done the right thing if he tried he was so out of it.

                    I'm not trying to defend the police or demonise GF but you've got to watch the video for what it is and not try put an agenda into it.. aggressively knocking his baton. **** me sideways.
                    Last edited by northernladuk; 5 August 2020, 10:11.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X