• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sheesh- Tory Feckwit rises from the career graveyard"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Are you Vodafone?
    You mean Vodafone and Talk Talk don't want Failing Grayling either? Isn't he even good enough to use to bribe the Saudis?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    That said we all know the odd contractor you wouldn't let near your car park as well to be fair.

Are you Vodafone?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Ex-Ministers normally move into private sector jobs.

I guess that the private sector realises what an dangerously incompetent thicko he is and wouldn't want him within 10 yards of their car park, let alone their business.
    That said we all know the odd contractor you wouldn't let near your car park as well to be fair.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    I keep hoping the mofo's died & no one's noticed since his bumbling makes so little difference.
    Ex-Ministers normally move into private sector jobs.

I guess that the private sector realises what an dangerously incompetent thicko he is and wouldn't want him within 10 yards of their car park, let alone their business.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    I keep hoping the mofo's died & no one's noticed since his bumbling makes so little difference.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Surely anything with Chris Grayling and 'intelligence' has to be an oxymoron?
    They're subcontracting out his brain to Dom.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    People like Grayling and Francois are literally used as pawns in the media landscape, someone is pushed up the board once a day with some deliberately outrageous comment or action. Then it's like 2 days of "OMG, did u see what Francois fuggin said?"

Then every so often people wonder why nobody has seen Boris in ages.
    We see Boris weekly where he fails to answer the questions of the leader of her Majesty's Opposition, Sir Keir Starmer QC MP.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    People like Grayling and Francois are literally used as pawns in the media landscape, someone is pushed up the board once a day with some deliberately outrageous comment or action. Then it's like 2 days of "OMG, did u see what Francois fuggin said?"

Then every so often people wonder why nobody has seen Boris in ages.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You let yourself down by being a Thatcherite-Libertarian Tory in the first place.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    "Never in the field of Tory conflicts-of-interest, was so much cocked up by so few for so many" (sic).

As a staunch ex-Tory, I feel totally let down by this and the most previous Government.
    You let yourself down by being a Tory in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    "Never in the field of Tory conflicts-of-interest, was so much cocked up by so few for so many" (sic).

As a staunch ex-Tory, I feel totally let down by this and the most previous Government.
    Same here. I can see me never voting Tory ever again.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

Well deserved!! One of the better Torres IMO.
    Are there any ferry contracts waiting to be awarded?
    Better than Fernando?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    What interview?
    It sounds like quite an important job. The sort of job for which you would normally expect to have a series of interviews, with a panel interview at the end, probably have to do a powerpoint presentation, that sort of thing.

I once had to do two interviews for a poxy 3 month contract* so I'd expect "UK Intelligence Committee Chair" to involve the sort of recruitment process where you are grilled to within an inch of your life, and then someone else walks in at the end wearing a very large pair of rubber gloves, and says "One last thing before you go, Mr Grayling...".
    Something like that, anyway...

*(although that was down to Accenture's high-performance HR team not being able to get two people in the same room at the same time.)

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied

Well deserved!! One of the better Torres IMO.
    Are there any ferry contracts waiting to be awarded?

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Just imagine how they feel about you...
    I thank my lucky stars that it is a mutually-disrespectful relationship. I'd really be miffed if it was one-sided.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X