• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Which one of you don't have balls?"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    I think I'm more disturbed that NLUK has outed himself as a Daily Mail reader than anything else.
    If that deflects from other topics I'll take it.

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I'll bring you out a cuppa
    If the van's a rockin' don't come knockin'

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    and in HR
    HR struggling to differentiate between perm rights and contractor rights? Shirley not!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Worked for Accenture, explains it all: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachellouisepower/

and in HR

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

ah now we know what goes on when HWMBO is banished to Glasgae?

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied
    I agree, "you've got some balls" is sexist.

We should have a female equivalent.

"You've got some tits"?

That should do it.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    I think I'm more disturbed that NLUK has outed himself as a reader than anything else.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I'm absolutely apoplectic...

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    I think I'm more disturbed that NLUK has outed himself as a Daily Mail reader than anything else.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Worked for Accenture, explains it all: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachellouisepower/

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Some people get offended by trivial things. Lady colleague once called me sexist for using the term Ms. Not sure how it is.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    Looks to me like whatever the rights and wrongs of the spat, she made a deliberate and cynical effort to use that as a way to punish him.

I don't believe for a single second she took honest offence at the phrase itself or saw it as remotely sexist or sexual.

Good effort though, takes balls to try that! L
    Feel sorry for any contractors that follow her in to that place.

I just don't get how this even got to court though. Whoever defended her should be ashamed.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Are you OK, hun? You seem really offended by this.
    I'm absolutely apoplectic...

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    Looks to me like whatever the rights and wrongs of the spat, she made a deliberate and cynical effort to use that as a way to punish him.

I don't believe for a single second she took honest offence at the phrase itself or saw it as remotely sexist or sexual.

Good effort though, takes balls to try that! L

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    If she's upset because she was referred to as having male genitalia, she needs to think how I feel when I'm frequently called a C * nt

And how does SAS feel when he's called a p*ssy ?

Leave a comment:

• KinooOrKinog
    replied
    How did it even get that far over one comment? And how did it end up at an employment tribunal if she's a contractor?
    Honestly, women like that really get my goat. She's clearly not the shy retiring type & wants equality with the men but as soon as she's treated the same as a man she plays the weaker sex card. Pathetic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X