• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Government criticised over PPE and tests as death toll hits 10,000"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Forums like it is there are idiots posting.
    QED.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    No shortage of tests if you know the right people, apparently..

Anger as Michael Gove got daughter tested while NHS staff still wait
    Yeah like me...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    You may laugh, but it's not a joke.

I won't live long enough to see the cabinet papers released in 30 years* time.

*That's assuming it's not 75 years of course.
    It is a joke, very English one at that too

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Ignore list means you won't see the content. Be glad you can use one - we poor mods can't.
    Forums like it is there are idiots posting. It means others keep coming back out of morbid curosity. It gets page impressions - and more content to lure others.

Why else are AtW and sasguru and me allowed here? Ooops I mean AtW and sasguru! I am a sensible poster.....

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    No shortage of tests if you know the right people, apparently..

Anger as Michael Gove got daughter tested while NHS staff still wait

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You may laugh, but it's not a joke.

I won't live long enough to see the cabinet papers released in 30 years* time.

*That's assuming it's not 75 years of course.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    I don't think that AtW realises that he lives in a country more beset with secrecy than the Kremlin.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    What LM said!

I mean what lm said. It annoys me when people start xoggoth with capital letters. All letters are equal!

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    I don't think that AtW realises that he lives in a country more beset with secrecy than the Kremlin.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Can we just have a subforum where AtW can yell into his own echo chamber?

Yes there are issues. Nowhere is doing the job 100% perfectly because all around the world there are shortages and deaths.

What I don't want is to have it constantly shoved in my face by someone with a superiority complex who has appointed themselves armchair fecking expert of the week.

Does the ignore list mean I won't see any threads started by this troll or will I still have to dodge their poisonous sewage that fills up most of general nowadays?

I think and flounce. Had quite enough
    Ignore list means you won't see the content. Be glad you can use one - we poor mods can't.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    It’s on front pages of major papers - main subject of the day
    Last edited by AtW; 12 April 2020, 23:40.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Yes there are issues. Nowhere is doing the job 100% perfectly because all around the world there are shortages and deaths.

What I don't want is to have it constantly shoved in my face by someone with a superiority complex who has appointed themselves armchair fecking expert of the week.

Does the ignore list mean I won't see any threads started by this troll or will I still have to dodge their poisonous sewage that fills up most of general nowadays?

You should be more put out by the decision makers who promoted the herd immunity bulltulip.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Anyone on here mention PPE a while back?

Oh yes.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    We're on war footing now, din't you get the memo?

The war is still not over. The Russians will once again help us win this conflict.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X