• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Do you use an Electric Toothbrush?"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BritishLad88 View Post
    i had one & tried using it for a period, but found it too messy & fiddly.
    Run out of tampons again?

Leave a comment:

• BritishLad88
    replied
    i don't use one.

i had one & tried using it for a period but found it too messy & fiddly.
    I'm more comfortable with the good old fashioned toothbrush

Leave a comment:

• Martin Bank Holiday
    replied
    Back on topic. No. But Ive been meaning to at the behest of my dentist.

It's just that when I make the effort to actually buy one, I forget whet he has recommended and get bewildered by the panoply of different available devices.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I did wonder. FWIW I thought it quite clever.
    Oi Brillo, praise from one's peers should be welcomed - however, in the case of NAT, not so much!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    That was my sockie.
    I did wonder. FWIW I thought it quite clever.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    zomb31 tried to register just now.
    That was my sockie.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    zomb31 tried to register just now.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Unfortunately, being an arrogant, obnoxious moron isn't grounds, in and of itself, for banning. Quite the opposite in fact, it's a qualification for being a moderator.
    so whorty's the next mod then? FFS.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Cojak, do us all a quick favour while you've got the ban hammer out please.
    Unfortunately, being an arrogant, obnoxious moron isn't grounds, in and of itself, for banning. Quite the opposite in fact, it's a qualification for being a moderator.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Backs away slowly.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by pscont View Post
    blah blah blah.

Leave a comment:

• pscont
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I use a toothbrush, two elastic bands and a battery dildo.
    On that note, a she friend of mine told me electric toothbrush was the best vibrator. She uses it by touching the back part of the brush.
    Go figure.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied

And there we have it.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Permabanned.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Mabs J The Chaffinch View Post
    Thinking of making the big switch myself but just interested to hear of others’ experiences of post switch dental hygiene, in particular, what sort of feedback have you been getting from your hygienist since making the big switch?
    I have used an electric brush for years, back when they needed a couple of AA batterys, not this newfangled built-in rechargable stuff.

My hygienst bangs on about flossing or interdental brushes more than choice of toothbrush.

I would say, I did used to have a tendency to brush too hard and caused some gum damage. Electric brushes can have a feature to tell you if you're pressing too hard, which is useful.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X