• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is it still okay to shoot at pictures of real people on a shooting range"

Collapse

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I've seen the list somewhere.

...oh yes, here
    Close

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    so who's all in your book...
    I've seen the list somewhere.

...oh yes, here

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    so who's all in your book, and which particular lord are we talking about?
    I think most of those in NAT's book are Brexiters.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Shoot 'em all in my book. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.
    so who's all in your book, and which particular lord are we talking about?

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Sounds like a plan.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    How do you feel about the Sadiq Khan blimp?
    Why would I have a problem with the Khan blimp?

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Given I don't think it ethical to shoot at images of real people, have a guess what I think of the ethics of burning an effigy of a living person? Whether the image is of a left wing, right wing or centrist, it makes no difference.

The Trump blimp though, I have no problem with
    How do you feel about the Sadiq Khan blimp?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    If Jeremy comes on and complains, should we apologise, delete the thread and lock it?
    Ah, you're getting a bit upset about this "don't upset the snowflakes" tulip, aren't you?

Man the **** up and stop being such a ******* snowflake!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    If Jeremy comes on and complains, should we apologise, delete the thread and lock it?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    I don't know how I feel about the issue - but how do you feel about: Boris Johnson effigy chosen as Guy by bonfire society - BBC News

Has effigy burning of real persons been culturally normalised? That's a serious question, not trolling.
    Given I don't think it ethical to shoot at images of real people, have a guess what I think of the ethics of burning an effigy of a living person? Whether the image is of a left wing, right wing or centrist, it makes no difference.

The Trump blimp though, I have no problem with

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    The difference is that the hair-trigger sensibilities of the snowflake lefties are not quite so susceptible to being ruffled when the "victim" is perceived as being white upper class Tory.

It seems to be open season where that particular minority are concerned.

The root cause is often described as being due to an overdeveloped inferiority complex. However, more often than not it is not a complex.
    They are just inferior.

I thought my response was more succinct! You need to get on down wit da kids!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Good point. What's the difference?
    The difference is that the hair-trigger sensibilities of the snowflake lefties are not quite so susceptible to being ruffled when the "victim" is perceived as being white upper class Tory.

It seems to be open season where that particular minority are concerned.

The root cause is often described as being due to an overdeveloped inferiority complex. However, more often than not it is not a complex.
    They are just inferior.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    One's "right on", the other's hated by the "right on's".

Any fool no dat!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    but how do you feel about: Boris Johnson effigy chosen as Guy by bonfire society

Leave a comment:

Working...
X