• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bloke murdered on a train"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    I think that this 'debate' is now at an end.

Thread closed

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    What a precious little petal you are.

You make me sick!
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by cosmic View Post
    Ahh another far right bigot who supports her trash views. You make me sick. You do know Khan has most of his funding taken away from him by the conservative gov ahh but you don't care because he ain't white or that he is a muslim. You do know it's the pm that has caused this problem when she was in her last position. She and the conservatives are a cancer to this nation and is evident on everything they have done from police to council funds to brexit and awarding their mates with contracts to screwing over SME's.
    What a precious little petal you are.

You make me sick!

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I was surprised when this story first broke that the usual Wailers on here hadn’t linked to that rag, but then the ethnicity/religion of the killer doesn’t fit the requirements to make it newsworthy, instead the opinion pieces have to find a way to blame it on non-WASPs.
    I thought the Grauniad and the Mirror a bit more appropriate really, rather than the "Hurrah for the blackshirts" eye swivelling.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I was surprised when this story first broke that the usual Wailers on here hadn’t linked to that rag, but then the ethnicity/religion of the killer doesn’t fit the requirements to make it newsworthy, instead the opinion pieces have to find a way to blame it on non-WASPs.

Leave a comment:

• cosmic
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Anti-Sadiq I hope, as we all should be.
    Ahh another far right bigot who supports her trash views. You make me sick. You do know Khan has most of his funding taken away from him by the conservative gov ahh but you don't care because he ain't white or that he is a muslim. You do know it's the pm that has caused this problem when she was in her last position. She and the conservatives are a cancer to this nation and is evident on everything they have done from police to council funds to brexit and awarding their mates with contracts to screwing over SME's.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Hearing voices apparently.

Access Denied

I hear voices too.

The current voice is talking about vectors.

Ah don't care in the community happening in the UK since the 90s!

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
    I worked with Lee for a few months, he was indeed one of the contracting community.

Didn't know him very well outside of work, but was a nice guy. I hope his son has the support he needs to get through what must be a very traumatic time.
    Shocking and what a waste. RIP.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    I feared the worst for my Bengali pal given that's his route in to work and he has a teenage lad. Horrible that you feel relieved that it isn't someone you know.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    What a nasty piece of work she is. Is she pro or anti you know what?
    Anti-Sadiq I hope, as we all should be.

Leave a comment:

• FrontEnder
    replied
    I worked with Lee for a few months, he was indeed one of the contracting community.

Didn't know him very well outside of work, but was a nice guy. I hope his son has the support he needs to get through what must be a very traumatic time.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Hearing voices apparently.

Access Denied

I hear voices too.

The current voice is talking about vectors.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Seems to have been an IT contractor. One of us. Very sad. RIP.
    If DA was still around he'd be looking for cv's

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    He's in court today but Staines magistrates court IT systems are down so it's delayed.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Darren Shane Pencille charged.

Man charged with murder over Surrey train stabbing | UK news | The Guardian

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Hard labour for life.
    Easy Scoots, we haven't had the election yet...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X