• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Solo Vircins | Reasons to sit at the back of Virgin flights."

Collapse

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    You mean remain married after the crash?
    I think he means remembering your logon to CUK after the crash.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    And for the really short runways....

Or his VTOL suit.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    such as for shorter runways like Jersey Airport.
    And for the really short runways....

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    And this is why airlines have to seat him up front....

Looks like they've pre-loaded the MF counter-ballast in the tail section. Standard procedure when the Antonov An-225 Mriya isn't an option, such as for shorter runways like Jersey Airport.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    The epicentre of any explosion is usually around MF's gut in the first class section.
    And this is why airlines have to seat him up front....

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    When you see a burnt out or crashed planes the tail section and last few rows tend to be the only thing left. Last rows are a no brainer.
    The epicentre of any explosion is usually around MF's gut in the first class section.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I guess the thing is: would you rather die instantly in the crash, or suffer pain for a long time?
    You mean remain married after the crash?

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    For some reason it really upsets me that your username isn't proper radio phraseology!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    On C4's Plane Crash, I chose a seat just in front of the wings, my thinking was the wings (and aviation fuel) would be torn off and burst into flames behind me as the fore-fuselage leaped onwards. Not too near the front in case the front bit was crushed on impact.

I survived!

Plane was a 727, could have done a DB Cooper with the crew....
    I guess the thing is: would you rather die instantly in the crash, or suffer pain for a long time?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    On C4's Plane Crash, I chose a seat just in front of the wings, my thinking was the wings (and aviation fuel) would be torn off and burst into flames behind me as the fore-fuselage leaped onwards. Not too near the front in case the front bit was crushed on impact.

I survived!

Plane was a 727, could have done a DB Cooper with the crew....

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    You never hear about planes backing into things - that's why I always sit at the back.
    When you see a burnt out or crashed planes the tail section and last few rows tend to be the only thing left. Last rows are a no brainer.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    You never hear about planes backing into things - that's why I always sit at the back.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Bet you are a right blast at a party....
    So much so that i don't get invited anymore.

I know, it does seem strange.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    VIRCIN is a wart medication that employs an immuno-modulator along with salicylic acid and an anti-viral to provide a one-two-three punch in combating plantar warts. What makes VIRCIN unique is that it is the only product that contains both an antiviral and an immuno-modulator. The antiviral kills the HPV virus and the immuno-modulator triggers an immune response to clear the virus and prevent recurrence. In a clinical study VIRCIN cleared plantar warts in 88% of patients.

More info here

Thanks for the heads up CfL
    NP. Few weeks use and you can upgrade to a Love Seat.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    VIRCIN is a wart medication that employs an immuno-modulator along with salicylic acid and an anti-viral to provide a one-two-three punch in combating plantar warts. What makes VIRCIN unique is that it is the only product that contains both an antiviral and an immuno-modulator. The antiviral kills the HPV virus and the immuno-modulator triggers an immune response to clear the virus and prevent recurrence. In a clinical study VIRCIN cleared plantar warts in 88% of patients.

More info here

Thanks for the heads up CfL
    Bet you are a right blast at a party....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X