• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend Plans

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Plans"

Collapse

• lillie421
    replied
    Not much.. work and work.. same old.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Call your toilet the Jim rather than the John. So when going for a number 2 say you are off to the Gym....
    Good idea. “I went to the gym this morning and lost 2lb”

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    TFA
    Tonight I will be putting the trees up and having a spicy curry and some booze
    Tomorrow festive shopping, then in the evening I've got a christmas party to attend and mrs 5* is going to drive
    Sunday getting stuff sorted, wrapped and maybe buy some more booze to replace the stuff that was drank over the weekend

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    The thread title is “Weekend plans”, as such, I don’t plan certain things, they just happen as a matter of course.

Some people plan when they will go to the toilet, others will go based on when they need to. In fact, let’s consider that analogy a bit more... next time I go for a number 2, I shall say that I am off to “shoot a cyclist”...
    Call your toilet the Jim rather than the John. So when going for a number 2 say you are off to the Gym....

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Venturing north of the Watford Gap for 24 hours and then swiftly scurrying back to safety (hopefully) before I get lynched by pitchfork wielding yokels.

Visit from my beau, may reward him by driving us to Arundel on Saturday evening to meet my parents Depends how hungover I am and whether I am in a fit state to drive.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Good to see stealing door and shooting cyclists are not on the list.
    The thread title is “Weekend plans”, as such, I don’t plan certain things, they just happen as a matter of course.

Some people plan when they will go to the toilet, others will go based on when they need to. In fact, let’s consider that analogy a bit more... next time I go for a number 2, I shall say that I am off to “shoot a cyclist”...

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Given up trying to fix your tree :
    Nope, 'tis fixed. Do try and keep up

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Thanks for asking.
    Out tonight with brother in law for a jar or two while our wives plan Christmas.
    Back home tomorrow, and going round to neighbours (AFAIK, The Wife (tm) hasn't put anything in our calendar yet)
    Oh, and possibly getting the company to order a new office chair for me.
    Good to see stealing door and shooting cyclists are not on the list.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Nottingham tonight, home tomorrow morning.

Mrs F is on a training course all day tomorrow so it means an early start to get back before she leaves

Sunday will be a lazy day I think - children are going out to do some Christmas shopping, so I'm sure that I'll find something to do in the afternoon

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Thanks for asking.
    Out tonight with brother in law for a jar or two while our wives plan Christmas.
    Back home tomorrow, and going round to neighbours (AFAIK, The Wife (tm) hasn't put anything in our calendar yet)
    Oh, and possibly getting the company to order a new office chair for me.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    Tree up, various family and friends to help with decs. Sunday will put on an XMas film of some kind.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    When in Rome, i suppose
    It's Mrs Eek's who when given a list of possibilities and asked to look at them - went and bought the first zafira she saw as the previous one was OK. The WTF design flaws explain why Opel will be no more in Europe within 5 years..

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Nope, nothing at all
    Given up trying to fix your tree :

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Then a concert in Manchester and a 2 hour drive back in the car that isn't mine.
    When in Rome, i suppose

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    TFA

Weather looks very bad in North Wales. I might build a snowman. Or a snow army.

Yourself?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X