• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Slaughter Cam

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Slaughter Cam"

Collapse

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    (WTFH quickly rifles through the Mod handbook, turns to page 17, paragraph 5 subsection c) "a call for people to be sterilised is a sterilisable offence"
    I always thought it would look more like this;
    Like this, shirley....?

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    (WTFH quickly rifles through the Mod handbook, turns to page 17, paragraph 5 subsection c) "a call for people to be sterilised is a sterilisable offence"
    I always thought it would look more like this;

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I agree. And the greenies should put their gonads where there mouths are (oo-er missus) and be sterilised first.

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    Good idea. Though there is a risk they make the religious ones exempt.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I understand your pain. Mrs went vegetarian.. Now she goes hungry. I just carried on cooking what we eat. Sorted.
    We all know how you get your animal protein, you little slut.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by deebeegee View Post
    The mrs went vegan a couple of months back which has made me 90% vegan as it's too much hassle to cook two dinners.
    I understand your pain. Mrs went vegetarian.. Now she goes hungry. I just carried on cooking what we eat. Sorted.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    Indeed. Seeing as the bacon/gammon flavour is from the curing process it only takes a determined scientist to genetically modify a plant to taste the same.
    Some organic vegetables are becoming 'meatier'....

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    You're forgetting about cow farts.
    No I wasn't. In fact if the green lobby (aided and abetted by the German car manufacturers) in Europe had not forgotten and pressured for tax on CO2 emissions instead of the real culprit (NOX) as per the US we'd not have the alarming levels of pollution we now have.

CC has been done to death on here.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    "And that flesh that fry is murder, murder, murder"

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The greens believe the UK can support 40 million long term sustainably. They claim they can reduce the UK population through education. I think sterilization is best.
    I agree. And the greenies should put their gonads where there mouths are (oo-er missus) and be sterilised first.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    That's not very nice.
    Can't help it sometimes...

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Should have started with you..
    That's not very nice.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The greens believe the UK can support 40 million long term sustainably. They claim they can reduce the UK population through education. I think sterilization is best.
    Should have started with you..

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    Rubbish. It takes 10X the amount of land to produce weight for weight the same nutrients as meat. Our Nation which is currently 60% self sufficient in food would die of malnutrition before any perceived eco benefits would show. This of course may be the eco-warrior plan ...

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    Rubbish. It takes 10X the amount of land to produce weight for weight the same nutrients as meat. Our Nation which is currently 60% self sufficient in food would die of malnutrition before any perceived eco benefits would show. This of course may be the eco-warrior plan ...
    Do you have a source for this? Seeing as most animal based food (meat, dairy eggs) is produced by feeding them feed that has itself been farmed, I always thought animal based food was much less efficient (except when animals are grazed on land which could not be used for growing crops, of course, such as hill sheep farming).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X