• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Muslims against terrorism march in germany"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Yet you're still here. Odd that. But keep the payments coming. Btw, was diseasex one of yours? Well done. Very convincing.
    He was channelling one of his Polish pals....

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    You will find the current mod fookwits are renowned for banning posters on no more than a whim.

I think NAT gets a stiffy and Cojak gets moist every time they get to wield the ban hammer so don't be too surprised if it happens and whatever you do do not expect any rational reasoning - best get your sockies in place beforehand

HTH
    Thank you for your advice but unfortunately, I can't use sockies. They shall realize that all my sockies have the same broken English style.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    You will find the current mod fookwits are renowned for banning posters on no more than a whim....
    Yet you're still here. Odd that. But keep the payments coming. Btw, was diseasex one of yours? Well done. Very convincing.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    best get your sockies in place beforehand. I know I did!!
    HTH
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    Is this a threat? Why the hell I should be banned.
    You will find the current mod fookwits are renowned for banning posters on no more than a whim.

I think NAT gets a stiffy and Cojak gets moist every time they get to wield the ban hammer so don't be too surprised if it happens and whatever you do do not expect any rational reasoning - best get your sockies in place beforehand

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You're next.... Going to buy a crate of banana's for that one.
    Is this a threat? Why the hell I should be banned.
    Who are you anyway?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    You are such a child.
    You're next.... Going to buy a crate of banana's for that one.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    You out of your cotton-picking mind? 😲
    Better cotton than something else.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    The muslins don't need to pay for what Daesh or some Daesh's sympathizers are doing.
    You out of your cotton-picking mind? 😲

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Now, find me somewhere that the EDL/BNP/UKIP or their supporters have actually come out and publicly condemned the attack. Even the right wingers on here refuse to, pussyfooting around it, but refusing to actually condemn it.
    It surely goes without saying that all rational reasonable people would condemn this. I certainly do.

On that topic, I have yet to see YOU publicly condemn it. But I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    You don't have to openly advocate things if you know your followers will read between the lines
    You don't have to tell the truth if you keep on making it up...

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Now, find me somewhere that the EDL/BNP/UKIP or their supporters have actually come out and publicly condemned the attack. Even the right wingers on here refuse to, pussyfooting around it, but refusing to actually condemn it.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Neither edl or farage advocates killing innocents.

Even if this guy was acting on behalf of some people who associate with them the vast majority of edl supporters would still condemn this.
    Or not...
    https://www.facebook.com/crimesbrita...9734347311033/

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    The muslins don't need to pay for what Daesh or some Daesh's sympathizers are doing.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Neither edl or farage advocates killing innocents.
    You don't have to openly advocate things if you know your followers will read between the lines

Leave a comment:

Working...
X