• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Forum getting better"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    It gets better every now and then, but then the bans expire.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    The forum means the forum.

In other news, I've draconially banned two users in the last 15 minutes. If you were looking for a US green card or US accounting software, I apologise.
    They offered to marry MF?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Is someone at least going to have the decency to say whether this process has actually started yet, or is the forum still total tulip

The forum means the forum.

In other news, I've draconially banned two users in the last 15 minutes. If you were looking for a US green card or US accounting software, I apologise.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    The forum is still total tulip, it took a further nose dive when I joined.
    Agreed.

Thanks Bee

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Is someone at least going to have the decency to say whether this process has actually started yet, or is the forum still total tulip
    By the mouth the fish dies.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    Oh well. Back to going downhill.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    It's better because I am back

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Forum getting better

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    as against people who just insist everyone is a cretin who are unable to answer any question competently and are constantly hoping for it to be hard as they haven't had a stiffy in years?

no need to use your school nickname when signing off!
    Don't worry. You may get moved but never banned for it.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    If you want to improve the forum, ban those who post clickbait links to tabloids.
    Simples.
    as against people who just insist everyone is a cretin who are unable to answer any question competently and are constantly hoping for it to be hard as they haven't had a stiffy in years?

no need to use your school nickname when signing off!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    So, is the cat dead or alive? Can we be certain?
    It moves forward at the end so I think it lives.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    If you want to improve the forum, ban those who post.
    Simples.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Nope....well, this live one doesn't seem to....

So, is the cat dead or alive? Can we be certain?

Leave a comment:

• amanwhoisquiet
    replied
    I don't know what you guys are on about; I'm sure that counting thread is going to get good when it hits 30k+

Leave a comment:

Working...
X