• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Disgusting comments about Michelle Obama"

Collapse

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Neither do you, which is why you're on here, not drumming up business.
    Very good point

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    You really do not get sales do you?
    Neither do you, which is why you're on here, not drumming up business.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    "Blessed are the cheesemakers." "It's not meant to be taken literally. It refers to all manufacturers of dairy produce."

He was meant to be a different kind of politician; one who would speak honestly and plainly without playing politics. If he wasn't meant to be taken literally well that just highlights how much that was bollocks, and how much the american public have been duped. He repeatedly said he really would build a wall, and Mexico really would pay, not sort of maybe look into better border defences.
    You really do not get sales do you?

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Interestingly enough the biggest complaint has been that the press took Trump literally where as the voters took him seriously.

So things like his plan to have all Muslim carry an ID card was taken literally by the press - but the voting public took it to mean he would crack down on immigration and terrorism - which is actually what he meant.

The problem is people are to quick to jump on the 'omg he said this I need my safe space band wagon' rather than understanding the meaning and feeling behind the words - which is more about the culture and way of life of much of rural America being eroded by the city slickers.
    "Blessed are the cheesemakers." "It's not meant to be taken literally. It refers to all manufacturers of dairy produce."

He was meant to be a different kind of politician; one who would speak honestly and plainly without playing politics. If he wasn't meant to be taken literally well that just highlights how much that was bollocks, and how much the american public have been duped. He repeatedly said he really would build a wall, and Mexico really would pay, not sort of maybe look into better border defences.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    They weren't protest votes, they genuinely believe his claims. You don't put a thin-skinned, openly abusive xenophobe in charge of your own country to teach the ruling class a lesson.
    Interestingly enough the biggest complaint has been that the press took Trump literally where as the voters took him seriously.

So things like his plan to have all Muslim carry an ID card was taken literally by the press - but the voting public took it to mean he would crack down on immigration and terrorism - which is actually what he meant.

The problem is people are to quick to jump on the 'omg he said this I need my safe space band wagon' rather than understanding the meaning and feeling behind the words - which is more about the culture and way of life of much of rural America being eroded by the city slickers.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Wayne Rooney wears heels? Was it to visit that Grandmother?

I give Mrs Obama one. I bet MTT would two...
    Can we have that in English please?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Wayne Rooney wears heels? Was it to visit that Grandmother?

I give Mrs Obama one. I bet MTT would two...

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    A lot of men ...
    That was a style of speaking frequently adopted by the president-elect of the US, when what he was saying was "I think...(but so that I don't get accused of saying it, I'll claim that others are saying it instead)"

But enough about that.

A lot of men think my wife is very attractive and intelligent.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    A lot of men are sh*t scared of very attractive and or intelligent wives because they lack the confidence to deal with joint bank accounts!!
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    Phew, I thought you were going to make a sweeping generalisation then, good swerve.

I think the people who voted for Trump are not retards, its the same thing with Brexit, people are fed up with choking on the poles (no pun intended) of the political elite, its a protest vote that things need to change.
    They weren't protest votes, they genuinely believe his claims. You don't put a thin-skinned, openly abusive xenophobe in charge of your own country to teach the ruling class a lesson.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    She is considerably brighter, richer, better looking and more interesting than you are.
    So is lichen.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    A lot of men are sh*t scared of very attractive and or intelligent wives because they lack the confidence to deal with perceived threats. It is no surprise that this would particularly apply to IT contractors.

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    She speaks 5 languages has a degree in architecture
    Well, that puts paid to the 'pretty but thick' trophy wife stereotype. What year did she graduate?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    She still doesn't tickle my pickle
    Me neither, what is it about models? They may tick the boxes technically but, with a few exceptions, they are totally unsexy.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    Considering the source of the comment https://www.everipedia.com/pamela-ra...west-virginia/ - I would think if you looked like a fat pig with lipstick, you would keep your comments to yourself.
    Especially if you want to keep your job linky

Leave a comment:

Working...
X