• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "IndyRef2 : This time it's war!"

Collapse

• wattaj
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Sturgeon worked out long ago that she gets to do 80% of the stuff she would do if Scotland was independent. But only has to deal with 20% of the crap a real leader would. Like a Sturgeon-Pareto Distribution.

Nodding along to Boris and the 'Expert Advice' makes her look like a real world leader. Having to come with her own plan is too much work and brings risk.

Anyways, she is stuffed. Salmond and his gang have worked out that she has parked the bus since she has been anointed St Nicola and being a pragmatist she is no longer interested in independence. He and Cherry will be stabbing her in the back as soon as this is over. it will be messy.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Sturgeon worked out long ago that she gets to do 80% of the stuff she would do if Scotland was independent. But only has to deal with 20% of the crap a real leader would. Like a Sturgeon-Pareto Distribution.

Nodding along to Boris and the 'Expert Advice' makes her look like a real world leader. Having to come with her own plan is too much work and brings risk.

Anyways, she is stuffed. Salmond and his gang have worked out that she has parked the bus since she has been anointed St Nicola and being a pragmatist she is no longer interested in independence. He and Cherry will be stabbing her in the back as soon as this is over. it will be messy.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    So in a time of national crisis, Boris Johnson has become a verbatim parrot of Angela Merkel.

Such power [emoji23]

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    So in a time of national crisis, wee Jimmy Krankie has become a verbatim parrot of Boris Johnson.

Such power [emoji23]

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Fooker.

I guess Scotland will stand untied with the rUK in voice as Big Ben rings out at the end of the month to celebrate the Brex it victory.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I see Boris said no

Boris Johnson refuses to grant Scotland powers to hold independence vote

Boris Johnson refuses to grant Scotland powers to hold independence vote | Politics | The Guardian

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I thought the motto was "do as we say. we do as we please."
    I'm following that example. Jog on cockwomble.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Mods are meant to lead by example.

I thought the motto was "do as we say. we do as we please."

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Making up the rules as you going along then. Are you applying to be a mod? I was not aware there is a vacancy? Maybe admin is planning to sack one of them.....
    Mods are meant to lead by example. I'm following their example. Nuff said.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    *IF* I ever felt the need to justify anything I type in General, I'd misunderstood General.
    Making up the rules as you going along then. Are you applying to be a mod? I was not aware there is a vacancy? Maybe admin is planning to sack one of them.....

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    So you now qualify your post with first born.....
    *IF* I ever felt the need to justify anything I type in General, I'd misunderstood General.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    You want the first born to be a boy so it can look after its little sister rather than the other way round and it ending up with an extra parent.

Gender neutral giraffe? What the actual feck? Giraffes have two genders, the rest have mental disorders.
    So you now qualify your post with first born.....

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Sexist! What is wrong with girl giraffes? Or even gender neutral giraffes?
    You want the first born to be a boy so it can look after its little sister rather than the other way round and it ending up with an extra parent.

Gender neutral giraffe? What the actual feck? Giraffes have two genders, the rest have mental disorders.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Congrats, hope it's a boy!
    Sexist! What is wrong with girl giraffes? Or even gender neutral giraffes?

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    You my friend, are having a Giraffe!
    Congrats, hope it's a boy!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X