• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Christmas party 2016"

Collapse

• quackhandle
    replied
    I think Eric Bristow might be free on that night.

qh

Leave a comment:

• tarbera
    replied
    Secret Santa - check

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I'm in Manchester but for 1 I am fully booked up and secondly I never turn up anyway.

But maybe I will look at doing something in January when everyone is miserable.

Any takers??

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    I'm up for Manchester Xmas meetup, but be quick my calendar is filling up. Near Manchester is also good.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Less than two weeks to go now!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
    Was there ever any word on a Manchester Crimbo meet? (Not that you lot deserve me).
    Given that the organiser is usually me and I'm not really in Manchester the answer is no unless someone else wants to do it.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by ContractorHardman View Post
    Is there a Scottish Xmas meet? Not that there will be any meals... just straight to the pub and get a chippy on the way!
    You should PM scooter, he may pay a visit back to the homeland for you

Leave a comment:

• ContractorHardman
    replied
    Is there a Scottish Xmas meet? Not that there will be any meals... just straight to the pub and get a chippy on the way!

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    Was there ever any word on a Manchester Crimbo meet? (Not that you lot deserve me).

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Oh and Gingham dresses. How could I forget. You still shave your legs?
    No. Not even for you, since you can't be arsed to shave your face and still expect the full works. I have to draw the line somewhere, and you found it. And crossed it (or tried to).

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Don't worry mate, we'll hide the mirrors this time, promise...

Oh and Gingham dresses. How could I forget. You still shave your legs?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    The only reason I'll be turning up, is because my yearly subscription to the Gerry Cottle Freak Show will have run out and I'll need my fix of bearded women & misshapen freaks to point & laugh at.
    Don't worry mate, we'll hide the mirrors this time, promise...

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Based on proportional representation I think MFs answer is the only one you'll need.
    Don't be so hard on yourself, we could hardly see the beard last year

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Based on proportional representation I think MFs answer is the only one you'll need.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    question to the crowd -

Do we want bench hogging oiks at a Christmas do for hard working proper contractors?

The only reason I'll be turning up, is because my yearly subscription to the Gerry Cottle Freak Show will have run out and I'll need my fix of bearded women & misshapen freaks to point & laugh at.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X