• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas party 2016

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    May as well say yes. I have a completely open calendar at the moment.
    question to the crowd -

Do we want bench hogging oiks at a Christmas do for hard working proper contractors?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      question to the crowd -

Do we want bench hogging oiks at a Christmas do for hard working proper contractors?

The only reason I'll be turning up, is because my yearly subscription to the Gerry Cottle Freak Show will have run out and I'll need my fix of bearded women & misshapen freaks to point & laugh at.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Based on proportional representation I think MFs answer is the only one you'll need.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Based on proportional representation I think MFs answer is the only one you'll need.
          Don't be so hard on yourself, we could hardly see the beard last year
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The only reason I'll be turning up, is because my yearly subscription to the Gerry Cottle Freak Show will have run out and I'll need my fix of bearded women & misshapen freaks to point & laugh at.
            Don't worry mate, we'll hide the mirrors this time, promise...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              Don't worry mate, we'll hide the mirrors this time, promise...

Oh and Gingham dresses. How could I forget. You still shave your legs?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Oh and Gingham dresses. How could I forget. You still shave your legs?
                No. Not even for you, since you can't be arsed to shave your face and still expect the full works. I have to draw the line somewhere, and you found it. And crossed it (or tried to).
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Was there ever any word on a Manchester Crimbo meet? (Not that you lot deserve me).

Comment

Is there a Scottish Xmas meet? Not that there will be any meals... just straight to the pub and get a chippy on the way!

Comment

Originally posted by ContractorHardman View Post
                      Is there a Scottish Xmas meet? Not that there will be any meals... just straight to the pub and get a chippy on the way!
                      You should PM scooter, he may pay a visit back to the homeland for you
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X