• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Boomed! Just in Time for the Weekend!"

Collapse

• quackhandle
    replied
    Good darts and

qh

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Have a beer or 2 young man...Well done...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    excellent stuff

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Belated congrats and good luck! Top

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Any where up North?
    Nope - the Fens

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied

Any where up North?

EDIT: And oh, by the way:

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Cheers folks

Just checked, and the nearest Greggs is a mile away. Not too far, I suppose

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    for Sir

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Ooh, the Christmas thing may not be true - I've just realised they've got the start date as 16 June rather than May, which would indeed take me to Christmas; but I'm supposed to start on Monday

An agent who probably thought he could go home just about now is currently trying to work out what's going on, as the version sent to the end client definitely says May

UPDATE: the contract people have already left, leaving one very confused agent. I'm going to operate on the basis that it's a simple mistake and we'll get it sorted out on Monday morning. Pretty sure the contract remains binding on both parties for the Monday start, given the other paperwork and email that all says that, so it's just a glitch, though it looks like I'll actually get five weeks off before Christmas - fine by me
    Last edited by NickFitz; 13 May 2016, 17:19.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Living the dream....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...