• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Give it some wellie..."

Collapse

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Originally posted by Snooky View Post
    Why not get one of those Mud Daddy dog washer things, the look pretty good? I don't have a dog but if I did I'd use one of those to clean it outside rather than carrying it into a shower.
    I've got one of those. She's also a decent cook

Leave a comment:

• Snooky
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Also, at the end of the walk the dog normally needs showering, so getting out of wellies is easier than undoing laces and getting out of boots when you're trying to hold a dog before taking her to the shower.
    Why not get one of those Mud Daddy dog washer things, the look pretty good? I don't have a dog but if I did I'd use one of those to clean it outside rather than carrying it into a shower.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Special shoes for speshul kids.
    Well WTFH is special needs. Especially in the singing department.....

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Special shoes for speshul kids.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    It's true. Everyone has a kink...
    Speak for yourself.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    What a sad sad thread for contractors - is this our legacy we leave to future generations? How will young freelancers of today look apon such sad old ferkers

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    God help them if in years to come they stumble on the brexit forum.

They will think our generation was full of negative, emotionally stunted nutters.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    EDIT: mine are the ladies ones, of course
    Why? Ain't no lady wearing 'em.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I have Aigle Parcours

Men's Boots ⋅ Men's Wellies, Wellington Boots | AIGLE

Very comfy for trekking across muddy fields.

EDIT: mine are the ladies ones, of course

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    What a sad sad thread for contractors - is this our legacy we leave to future generations? How will young freelancers of today look apon such sad old ferkers

yeh, feck my old boots. what has it come to?

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Smit View Post
    I am interested in obtaining examples of vintage Dunlop wellies. Would you be willing to sell them?
    It's true. Everyone has a kink...

Leave a comment:

• Smit
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    I've got an ancient pair of Dunlop wellies that my dad bought in the late 60's. They're still going strong and get used for many muddy dog walks.
    I am interested in obtaining examples of vintage Dunlop wellies. Would you be willing to sell them?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I think these will suit you nicely..
    There is a bit of a delay on delivery of you order anything over size 9 though.... Erm so I'm told...

Yes, ideal for country walking, but you have to watch those cattle grids!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X