• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Do you want a cup of tea?"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    The thing about fantasies is that you're in control of them.
    It depends whose fantasy it is

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Utter, unsubstantiated balls.
    It was about a bloke with a guitar, wasn't it.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Women tend not to act them out. But men do.
    Utter, unsubstantiated balls.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    No and I think it may fall apart because the 'victim' did not seem to be too bothered about having a fist up to the wrist in her jack danny at the time but in the morning maybe decided they did....
    that shouldn't count Rape Sexual assault is Rape Sexual assault oh sorry the perpetrator was as woman.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Has that Woman's officer at some university who admitted to shagging some other woman without consent been prosecuted yet?
    No and I think it may fall apart because the 'victim' did not seem to be too bothered about having a fist up to the wrist in her jack danny at the time but in the morning maybe decided they did....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Women tend not to act them out. But men do.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I strongly agree. I have never understood the "rape is rape" argument. And anything to increase the conviction rate has to be good.
    Has that Woman's officer at some university who admitted to shagging some other woman without consent been prosecuted yet?

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    It's every man's ultimate fantasy to get raped by a woman...
    No. Just yours.

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    Originally posted by teapot418 View Post
    Cup of tea, anyone?
    Love one. White with two sugars please.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    It's every man's ultimate fantasy to get raped by a woman. Nothing can beat the dominatrix tying you up to a bed and then whipping your ass and then performing a sexual act.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    It's every man's ultimate fantasy to get raped by a woman. Nothing can beat the dominatrix tying you up to a bed and then whipping your ass and then performing a sexual act.
    By any woman, or by an attractive woman you probably would have said yes to anyway?

Leave a comment:

• TheCyclingProgrammer
    replied
    Even though he did rape her, I don't consider him to be a rapist.
    The stupid is strong in this one.

I found the attitudes displayed in the article quite shocking to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• teapot418
    replied
    Cup of tea, anyone?

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
    Funny how they'll post that but when a teacher rapes a 10 year old boy they don't use the term rape, and even go as far as to use the fact he was 'hungry for sex' as some kind of justification.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    this is the bit that always gets me. I vote for a Pre meditated and non pre meditated and/or non intentional offense. I think it will increase the conviction rate and open a dialogue to reduce offences.
    I strongly agree. I have never understood the "rape is rape" argument. And anything to increase the conviction rate has to be good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X