• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Thinking of taking your wife up the Oxo Tower?"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I am restraint personified.
    I thought that was one of NLYUK's services?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Have you managed restrain yourself?
    I am restraint personified.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    The lady sitting next to me at ClientCo has just told her neighbour how she got taken up the oxo tower on Friday - apparently it was amazing and she loved it, and you should do it if you get a chance.
    Have you managed restrain yourself?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    The lady sitting next to me at ClientCo has just told her neighbour how she got taken up the oxo tower on Friday - apparently it was amazing and she loved it, and you should do it if you get a chance.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    aaaah lobster not cavier doh!
    even better lobster

Some Champagne is amazing

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    interestingly enough I was watching QI the other night and apparently the 4 most disappointing things in the world are
    champagne
    cavier
    anal sex
    Never tried caviar but certainly true about 1 and 3.
    PS 3 not in receiving mode.
    PPS By "not in receiving mode" meant never tried it not that it's not disappointing.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 4 December 2014, 13:49.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    aaaah lobster not cavier doh!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    It's a quote from Christopher Hitchens. “The four most over-rated things in life are champagne, lobster, anal sex and picnics."

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourc...errated+things

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied

and a fourth which I cannot remember.

alzheimer parties?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    interestingly enough I was watching QI the other night and apparently the 4 most disappointing things in the world are

champagne
    cavier
    anal sex

So it would seem that it has always been a disappointment to go up the oxo tower....
    That's what I first thought

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    I'm not keen on picnics
    hmmm bend over then

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    my goodness they aren't doing it right I love Champagne & Caviar if its decent stuff.
    Yes but they are billed to be something amazing - but when it comes to it cavier can be quite salty and champagne can be a bit harsh

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    Picnics I think.
    Indeed it was

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    my goodness they aren't doing it right I love Champagne & Caviar if its decent stuff.
    I'm not keen on picnics

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

champagne
    cavier
    anal sex

So it would seem that it has always been a disappointment to go up the oxo tower....

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied

champagne
    cavier
    anal sex

Picnics I think.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X