• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "PM FAO Clare@InTouch"

Collapse

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by Clare@InTouch View Post
    I definitely will

The upside of being terminally single is that I can wander off and please myself, and I don't need to worry about a little one. The cats may notice I'm gone, but as long as they get fed I'm sure they'll survive!
    Previous poster got it almost right

Oh and have fun, I just bought a new camera and I'm getting the safari itch right now! (I know, see a doctor)

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Hang on, so it's MP's fault many of us lost our favourite accountant and resident CUK accounting expert?

MP you have to do my accounts now.

Leave a comment:

• Clare@InTouch
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Fnarr fnarr

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    You'll miss me when I'm gone.
    You going to take your full page advert with you?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    I definitely will

The upside of being terminally single is that I can wander off and please myself, and I don't need to worry about a little one. The cats may notice I'm gone, but as long as they get fed I'm sure they'll survive!
    Fnarr fnarr

Leave a comment:

• Clare@InTouch
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You still here? Jeez
    You'll miss me when I'm gone.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I definitely will

You still here? Jeez

Leave a comment:

• Clare@InTouch
    replied
    Would love to do it - the trouble with marrying young and having children is that by the time you have the money to do it, you have a spouse and children...

Now get yourself set up with a blog and make everyone really jealous with tales of travels.
    I definitely will

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Would love to do it - the trouble with marrying young and having children is that by the time you have the money to do it, you have a spouse and children...

Now get yourself set up with a blog and make everyone really jealous with tales of travels.
    +1, wish I had done it. But happy I met Mrs V.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    That's been the overwhelming response so far, which is great. No one has told me I'm mad, they've just added new destinations to my list. I've even had an invite to visit apes in Borneo

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    That's been the overwhelming response so far, which is great. No one has told me I'm mad, they've just added new destinations to my list. I've even had an invite to visit apes in Borneo
    You could also host a series of Clare on Tour drinks for Cukkers in various countries?

Can you expense that??

Leave a comment:

• Clare@InTouch
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    If you do go to Chiang Mai in Thailand they have an awesome night market there, the food everywhere in Thailand is fantastic and also if you get a chance try out a cookery course at the Chiang Mai cookery school, they do some fun courses.

Am well Jealous, Would't mind taking some time out to go travelling myself

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Have fun, and don't forget to keep us posted on your adventures

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    A bit of both. Just booked flights and a hotel in Sharm, but I'm using a specific tour company for Jordan as it's a bit less safe for a single girlie. Peru will be the same according to friends who have been.

Otherwise I'll probably just be looking for cheap flights, and go wherever they take me.

I've had some awesome suggestions from clients so far. A year may not be enough
    If you do go to Chiang Mai in Thailand they have an awesome night market there, the food everywhere in Thailand is fantastic and also if you get a chance try out a cookery course at the Chiang Mai cookery school, they do some fun courses.

Am well Jealous, Would't mind taking some time out to go travelling myself

Leave a comment:

• Clare@InTouch
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    eh? eh? worrava done now??
    Nothing bad! It was nice to read your thread about taking time off, although you'll be with your little one and I'll be more likely feeding monkeys somewhere.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X