• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

PM FAO Clare@InTouch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    PM FAO Clare@InTouch

    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

    #2
    ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

    Comment


      #3
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

      Comment


        #4


        We could do this all day
        ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          WHS

          Clearly the fees were too high!
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

          Comment


            #6
            I can bore you all with loads on photos when I get back though

            I blame Mary Poppins, it was her Benched thread that did it. Can't let you contractors have all the fun of extended time off!
            ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Clare@InTouch View Post
              I can bore you all with loads on photos when I get back though

              I blame Mary Poppins, it was her Benched thread that did it. Can't let you contractors have all the fun of extended time off!
              now you are Clare@OutofTouch ?

              Or have you asked for time off to console MF now he is on the Bench?
              "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

              I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by vetran View Post
                now you are Clare@OutofTouch ?

                Or have you asked for time off to console MF now he is on the Bench?
                Even I'm not THAT nice

                I'm running away to explore the world. Starting with Egypt. No idea where next, but it will be sunny and have copious cocktails
                ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Clare@InTouch View Post
                  Even I'm not THAT nice

                  I'm running away to explore the world. Starting with Egypt. No idea where next, but it will be sunny and have copious cocktails
                  how lovely, I hope you enjoy yourself!

                  Thailand is supposed to be beautiful.

                  Lil Brother did the grand tour and got stuck in Australia for a bit. Thoroughly enjoyed that apparently.
                  "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

                  I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Clare@InTouch View Post
                    Even I'm not THAT nice

                    I'm running away to explore the world. Starting with Egypt. No idea where next, but it will be sunny and have copious cocktails
                    Fantastic. Are you expensing it?

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X