• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Top Designers Wanted. Agencies will NOT be considered."

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Discostu

Is there an app for that?

Think it would be in the top downloads instantly. Except one thing there was no AndyW option.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
    I think he said he wanted someone "good".

Leave a comment:

• Wanderer
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Yep I have thousands of them on the database but that would mean having to use an agency.
    I think he said he wanted someone "good".

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Nobody's richer than DimPrawn, don't believe everything you read in the Daily Mail
    The Beckhams are a close 2nd.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I'd like to be considered please RH. I've added an example of my design work below. It's an early sketch of my "CUK Auto Poster" - a handy little utility that will automate some of the CUK tasks I do the most.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Best_Post_EVER!

You Sir, are a genius.
    I thank you

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    I'd like to be considered please RH. I've added an example of my design work below. It's an early sketch of my "CUK Auto Poster" - a handy little utility that will automate some of the CUK tasks I do the most.

Best_Post_EVER!

You Sir, are a genius.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Thank you DiscoStu, we will consider your application and get back to you in due course, should you make the first round of interviews.
    I'm available for an interview at your convenience. I can provide work of a comparable standard to CUK Auto Poster on a consistent basis and I'd be prepared to work for CUK mates rates of only £700 a day.

Hope to hear from you soon

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    There is only one issue with that design. We discovered a fortnight ago that SJD actually is far richer than Dim believes he is.
    Nobody's richer than DimPrawn, don't believe everything you read in the Daily Mail

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    There is only one issue with that design. We discovered a fortnight ago that SJD actually is far richer than Dim believes he is.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied

Thank you DiscoStu, we will consider your application and get back to you in due course, should you make the first round of interviews.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Yep.

Application.

Know anyone good?
    Yep I have thousands of them on the database but that would mean having to use an agency.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Yep.

Application.

Know anyone good?
    Web side yep (me). Sadly on the Apps side no-one as I've not dealt with them in years.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Yep.

Application.

Know anyone good?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X