• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Huxley Associates

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Huxley Associates"

Collapse

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Send them a fake list. Should keep them happy and quiet for a few hours.

In fact, I'm going to look for a Huxley contract vacancy and hope I get this invitation off them. Can't miss an opportunity like this to take the piss out of the scumbags.
    Like the idea of a fake list. Sounds good.

Leave a comment:

• kal
    replied
    Get spammed by Hoaxleys on a regular basis with too good to be true (rate/skills/flexibility/remote) banking roles with a generic mailshot asking for a CV. Never got a response to any replies I sent even though I am a good match, now don't even bother and they go straight into my spam folder.

Leave a comment:

• falkera
    replied
    I recently noticed some ads by this lot, apparently looking for 6 electronic engineers or 5 mechanical engineers etc. £30-50 per hour. No doubt these are real jobs.

Leave a comment:

• rocktronAMP
    replied
    Originally posted by CERISE1510 View Post
    Good evening

I am looking for testimonials from people that work for huxley associates. good or bad.

m please help
    In 2008, I did a banking contract with them for 3 months in the late summer and autumn for failing product / consultancy business on its last legs. The contract ran okay, they matched my contract rate, I got paid on time, my time-sheets were completed on time. No issues there.

I do agree with some of posters and their experiences of bad behaviour. I used to get a shed load of email from them in the past. I rarely get any inquires now from them now and want to keep it that way. I too have experienced the `fake agent' and email address. Does this person actually exist? Does the job exist? (This is immaterial of contract or permanent job searcdh by the way)

I would only believe in conversation the agent that I dealt with in 2008 well sort of, I would take anything said there as a grain of salt. As far as I know he/she is still there. In 2008 they were very "pushy" as I had a couple competing interviews, job offers, and it turned that the Huxley contract was one that eventually looked the best and I took it.

In summary, if you get a Huxley contract it is good, there are large agency and have been around a long time. If you expect gilded roses and a red carpet roll out after you complete the contract, then think twice: nature of beast. You will back to square one, the bottom of the pile.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Who knows how it works in France??

Leave a comment:

• Andy Hallett
    replied
    Huxley Associates

Cojak, I thought you were all independent contractors who didn't 'work' for agencies!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Huxley Associates

I think that Cerise is asking for opinions from contractors working for them Andy.

And I think the Conseil de Prud’hommes are involved.

It's all very French.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Hallett
    replied
    Huxley Associates

I worked for them for 10 years, and their parent company for the last four.

I'd say they were generally very good, if you get anything less than an exceptional service please feel free to message me.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    The poster is asking for help from anyone with experience of Huxley.

She explained further but your replies the second time around were less then helpful, guys.

Has anyone around here worked for Huxley?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Good evening

I am looking for testimonials from people that work for huxley associates. good or bad.

m please help

Good evening

WHO can give me information on the ste HUXLEY ASSOCIATES

Thank you

CERISE
    You've already asked once.

Leave a comment:

• CERISE1510
    replied
    contre huxley associates

Good evening

m please help

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by kingcook View Post
    done for you.

Leave a comment:

• kingcook
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I think everything you need to know can be found here: Job vacancies and recruitment services | Huxley Associates
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to darmstadt again.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Good evening

Thank you

CERISE
    I think everything you need to know can be found here: Job vacancies and recruitment services | Huxley Associates

Leave a comment:

• CERISE1510
    replied
    qui est huxley associates?

Good evening

Thank you

CERISE

Leave a comment:

Working...
X