• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Contract offer directly from client but want the security of an agency"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Because she knows only gullible idiots will fall for it......
    Last logged in 18:48 yesterday. I doubt she'll be back. But you never know.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Why don't you just post the solution here so that anyone can see it? That would help the community more than just emailing NLUK.

Thanks
    Because she knows only gullible idiots will fall for it......

Leave a comment:

• lucyclarityumbrella
    replied
    Oooooo this should be good!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Why don't you just post the solution here so that anyone can see it? That would help the community more than just emailing NLUK.

Thanks
    And I promise not to infract you for it if you do...

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by SaraMac View Post
    do you have an email I could contact you on, may have another solution for you if you are interested?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    HI

Have you signed up with an umbrella agency yet ?

sorry just seen you have, Northern Lad, do you have an email I could contact you on, may have another solution for you if you are interested?
    I'd be interested. Please send as many mails as you can to [email protected]

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    HI

sorry just seen you have, Northern Lad, do you have an email I could contact you on, may have another solution for you if you are interested?
    Have the current 2 directors of your company had over 90 directorships between them in Ireland?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    HI

Does your solution work through an Isle of Man company with an office in Dublin, or a Dublin company with an office in the Isle of Man?

Leave a comment:

• mattfx
    replied
    HI

Trying to tout for business on this forum is a very quick way to get roasted and permabanned. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    HI

Are you soliciting work for an umbrella company or an agency?

Leave a comment:

• SaraMac
    replied
    Umbrella

HI

Last edited by SaraMac; 12 January 2018, 15:42.

Leave a comment:

• lucyclarityumbrella
    replied
    Good stuff. I just need to sit back and wait for my iPad to arrive now
    On it's way

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by aidnolan View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation! I contacted them and got in touch with Lucy directly who was very helpful and put my mind at ease. If everything goes smoothly with my client then I'll be using Contractor Umbrella for this contract.

Without yours and others advice I would've really struggled to figure out the best way to approach this opportunity, so thanks again!
    Good stuff. I just need to sit back and wait for my iPad to arrive now

Leave a comment:

• billybiro
    replied
    Originally posted by aidnolan View Post
    security of an agency

Leave a comment:

• aidnolan
    replied
    If that's the case you need to speak to Lucy at Contractor Umbrella. She posts regularly on here and they work well. I've used them in the past.
    Thanks for the recommendation! I contacted them and got in touch with Lucy directly who was very helpful and put my mind at ease. If everything goes smoothly with my client then I'll be using Contractor Umbrella for this contract.

Without yours and others advice I would've really struggled to figure out the best way to approach this opportunity, so thanks again!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X