• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Royal Navy prepares to protect British fishing waters if there is no deal"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Gove admits Macron's fishermen WILL get access to UK waters

A fuss about nothing, everything will continue as before.
    There will be French passport checks at the liquid border

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Yeah, but no, but yeah Gove has just said:

Originally posted by RubberLipsGove;Just now
    I think regrettably the chances are more likely that we won’t secure an agreement so at the moment less than 50%.
    and no new negotiations...
    There would be contact between UK and European nations ... as we would expect, but what we would not be doing is attempting to negotiate a new deal.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
    So people here falling for the smokescreen as well? Discussions being about fishing rights and “sovereignity” when it actually is about financial transactions transparancy, data rights and watering down employment rights and standards for a more agile productive society. (EU-USA old divergence of frameworks)
    Are people so naive here as well or just sockies communicating to each other?
    You are right, the fishing argument is just a red herring

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    replied
    So people here falling for the smokescreen as well? Discussions being about fishing rights and “sovereignity” when it actually is about financial transactions transparancy, data rights and watering down employment rights and standards for a more agile productive society. (EU-USA old divergence of frameworks)
    Are people so naive here as well or just sockies communicating to each other?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    But you are saying that from the position of someone that regards fish fingers as haute cuisine. The archetypal bottom feeder that you are.

Many of us are a sight more sophisticated.

Yeah. Fish fingers with salad creme.

Nope.............a bit more like THIS one.

Ah. Compensating.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    BOGOF deal bundles with the Blue Passports.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Just a little reminder: Reminder: That Britain handed the license to monitor its waters to a French firm last year

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Why is he called BR14, is that because he hated previous 13 BRs? One would have thought he'd get the point by the time the counter reached 3 or 4
    Who knows? But those coded little references to theatre troops... maybe they should have had the courage to explore their own theatrical inclinations. Wasted lives.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    What I will say is that I far prefer his cheerful faux military repressed homosexual shtick than BR14’s angry version. It’s almost uplifting. If Spuddy can be cheerful, with all his disadvantages, there’s hope for everyone. Even BR14.
    Why is he called BR14, is that because he hated previous 13 BRs? One would have thought he'd get the point by the time the counter reached 3 or 4

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Well YOU are still here, so it gives us all hope
    "Hope is all we have"

B5

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    shaunbhoy has my full confidence that he wiil survive, cockroaches always do...
    What I will say is that I far prefer his cheerful faux military repressed homosexual shtick than BR14’s angry version. It’s almost uplifting. If Spuddy can be cheerful, with all his disadvantages, there’s hope for everyone. Even BR14.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Well YOU are still here, so it gives us all hope.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Assuming the poorly endowed survive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X