• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Royal Navy prepares to protect British fishing waters if there is no deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    And how are you getting on with your Yaris OG?

Milk and two sugars, there’s a good man.

Comment

Nope.............a bit more like THIS one.

To be fair a very appropriate car for the post-Brexit Britain

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Milk and two sugars, there’s a good man.
        And would that be in your Minky-Manky-Pansy-Latte would it? Cocktail Parasol as well?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          To be fair a very appropriate car for the post-Brexit Britain
          Assuming the poorly endowed survive.

Comment

And would that be in your Minky-Manky-Pansy-Latte would it? Cocktail Parasol as well?

Now you’re getting confused with your weekend cocktail waitress job.

Comment

Assuming the poorly endowed survive.
              shaunbhoy has my full confidence that he wiil survive, cockroaches always do...

Comment

Well YOU are still here, so it gives us all hope.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

What I will say is that I far prefer his cheerful faux military repressed homosexual shtick than BR14’s angry version. It’s almost uplifting. If Spuddy can be cheerful, with all his disadvantages, there’s hope for everyone. Even BR14.

Comment

Well YOU are still here, so it gives us all hope
                    "Hope is all we have"

B5

Comment

What I will say is that I far prefer his cheerful faux military repressed homosexual shtick than BR14’s angry version. It’s almost uplifting. If Spuddy can be cheerful, with all his disadvantages, there’s hope for everyone. Even BR14.
                      Why is he called BR14, is that because he hated previous 13 BRs? One would have thought he'd get the point by the time the counter reached 3 or 4

Comment

Working...
                      X