• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: You won

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "You won"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
    There's more to life than tangible benefits. And anyway Brexit voters were specifically told (by Rees Mogg no less) that they shouldn't expect to reach the promised land for 50 years or so.

Just be patient!
    tulip. I'm 51 this year.

Leave a comment:

• Cirrus
    replied
    Originally posted by Shackattack View Post
    As them to name one single tangible benefit and you won't hear a single thing .
    There's more to life than tangible benefits. And anyway Brexit voters were specifically told (by Rees Mogg no less) that they shouldn't expect to reach the promised land for 50 years or so.

Just be patient!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I was giving Shackattack a qlue.

Leave a comment:

• fidot
    replied
    Que canned laughter, shirley?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    que????
    I think he's from Barcelona. (Cue canned laughter).

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Shackattack View Post
    Ask a brexiter what they have won, que silence.

Ask them what they hope to gain, que silence.

As them to name one single tangible benefit and you won't hear a single thing because that's what Brexit is, just a lie b uy a bunch of millionaires who couldn't give a toss about them.
    que????

Leave a comment:

• Shackattack
    replied
    Winners

Ask a brexiter what they have won, que silence.

Ask them what they hope to gain, que silence.

As them to name one single tangible benefit and you won't hear a single thing because that's what Brexit is, just a lie b uy a bunch of millionaires who couldn't give a toss about them.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    It's not really outrage is it?

I don't think anyone is angry or upset, they are just disappointed.

Like when you think your child has learned to behave and accept sometimes things go their way and sometimes they don't and then they do not get their own way and throw a tantrum in the middle of the supermarket.

You need to contact the Express then, as they think it's outrage. I know it's not like that paper to spread fake news, so best give them a heads up .... I'm sure they'll change their headline

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post

:
    It’s not outrage, but papers don’t sell stories to their followers based on “let’s work things out for the best”, they sell based on extremes.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    And it's not all remainers. Just like not all brexiters are unintelligent, drinking-at-spoons, racists.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

Like when you think your child has learned to behave and accept sometimes things go their way and sometimes they don't and then they do not get their own way and throw a tantrum in the middle of the supermarket.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Outrage as Remainers vow to disrupt Brexit day celebrations

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    That is bad enough. But NAT reads the Wail!
    Nope. I just took it from DimPrawn's post. https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...-you-lost.html

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    No the remoaner expats will continue posting endless until the day they die.
    Not this one. I don't care. I'll keep posting endless instead.

I do find it pretty rich that people are complaining that Boris only has a mandate from a minority of the country, when those same people were quite happy with parliamentary democracy when it looked like Brexit could be stopped.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Brexit forum? Self ban?

its NAT so self abuse is more likely.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Brexit forum? Self ban?
    That is bad enough. But NAT reads the Wail!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X