• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

uk pedophile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uk pedophile

So its fine in the UK to be a pedophile as long as you are paid a lot of money and hold a highly paid job somewhere. I mean uk police has no balls seriously. I mean looks like they have known about this guy for 30 years.
    Last edited by stevejohnson; 11 January 2013, 18:16.

Originally posted by stevejohnson View Post
    So its fine in the UK to be a pedophile as long as you are paid a lot of money and hold a highly paid job somewhere. I mean uk police has no balls seriously. I mean looks like they have known about this guy for 30 years.
    Yeah, like it's a UK problem..

Klaus Kinski repeatedly raped me during my childhood, claims daughter | World news | The Guardian
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Its worse in places like Belgium and Austria.

But also it was worse the further back you go when people in positions of trust could do what they want.

I wish I could say that these days celebrities could do what they want so could all be shot - but it would be a lie.

Comment

The point that is interesting is that the police knew for thirty years and didn't come out. A covert, authoritarian system exactly like anywhere else including usa, north korea and china.

Comment

The point that is interesting is that the police knew for thirty years and didn't come out. A covert, authoritarian system exactly like anywhere else including usa, north korea and china.
          But its not just that case. Catholic priests. I bet there are a few school teachers and scout masters too.

The difference in the Savile case was that he was a big celebrity. So he was considered more untouchable.

Hes dead now. Quite a few lessons have been learnt.

Question - are there more lessons to learn?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            But its not just that case. Catholic priests. I bet there are a few school teachers and scout masters too.

The difference in the Savile case was that he was a big celebrity. So he was considered more untouchable.

There is also the russia ban on us adoptions, the other day Italian media published reports by bulgarian children adopted in Italy who confessed the staff were abusing them back at the bulgarian orphanage.

Comment

There is also the russia ban on us adoptions, the other day Italian media published reports by bulgarian children adopted in Italy who confessed the staff were abusing them back at the bulgarian orphanage.
              I have no doubt its not just a uk issue unfortunately.

Comment

Agreed - but will we act on these lessons

Comment

scout masters too.
                  Would be surprised if there were many, 20 years ago when I was involved in Scout leading the Brass were terrified of such a thing happening and it was actively monitored.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Would be surprised if there were many, 20 years ago when I was involved in Scout leading the Brass were terrified of such a thing happening and it was actively monitored.
                    Don't the call that voyeurism and isn't that just as bad?
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X