• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Left versus Right B00Bie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Black.
    Yeah well at least I know what the capital of Mongolia is.
    Easy. M.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
      Ulan Bator. Whoopie tulip. What does that prove?

NEWSFLASH!

News just in: IT contractor, Mr Mordac, publicly admits he does not understand irony or sarcasm. Sources close to him say jokes involving witty language and satirical words fly straight over the pretty head of Mr Mordac.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
        NEWSFLASH!

News just in: IT contractor, Mr Mordac, publicly admits he does not understand irony or sarcasm. Sources close to him say jokes involving witty language and satirical words fly straight over the pretty head of Mr Mordac.
        What the feck do you know about wit?
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I watch Keeping up Appearances, Good Life and comedy programs like that.

Comment

Quality answer.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Thanks. I think we can work through our issues.

Comment

Lees interested in boobies than bummy bits. No preference at all in that as I always steer right though the middle.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Great Fat Slags quote.

"Oi! Tits first, I'm not a slag!"

Comment

Not sure any of them are her real boobies...

Total Recall?
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fortune Green
                      Yes sireee...

I think Arnie needs to eat some more fruit and bran...
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X