• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep your suggestions to yourself.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      Yes. Don't be so 'ist'. The board is full of laydeez, as I'm sure you know.
      As opposed to actual Ladies
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

NAT - Honourary Laydee

Switched to CUK for a catch up during a Glee advert break and it's as funny here!

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Yes. Don't be so 'ist'. The board is full of laydeez, as I'm sure you know.
          Yeah I was only joking zippy Is a much better board for having you ladies on here.

NAT's real name gave his gender away to be honest so did know he was a bloke before I asked if he wanted to mod, not that it made a jot of difference I hasten to add

Oh yeah, sorry for nicking your thread MP...

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post

Yeah, you should be.

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              Yeah I was only joking zippy Is a much better board for having you ladies on here.

NAT's real name gave his gender away to be honest so did know he was a bloke before I asked if he wanted to mod, not that it made a jot of difference I hasten to add

I think all is now clear with NAT. She is obviously a He unless He is dressed up as a She.

I believe this may be NAT at a recent CUK event.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/a...80_925704a.jpg
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I think all is now clear with NAT. She is obviously a He unless He is dressed up as a She.

I believe this may be NAT at a recent CUK event.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/a...80_925704a.jpg

Maybe you'll be able to swap hair product tips MF...

(See Invented Facts thread...)

<whistles innocently>
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                X